Roomates.

high_chigh_c 1,384 Posts
edited March 2009 in Strut Central
I walk in the house about 15 minutes ago and from the front door see a crowded kitchen. I walk over there and see that the two got a sink full of ice water with a 2-liter submerged and are doing GRAVITY BONG HITS!Haven't seen this since ohhhhh 1993! Damn, are knife hits next? They've really outdone themselves this time.Is this normal late 20s/early 30s stoner behavior?

Comments

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    depends.what do they do for a living?

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    gravity bonghits = weed overkill
    thats some cheech and chong shit

• To me, not an early 90s thing, so much as an early 20s thing.

• It was a high-school senior year and a year or two after that thing for me.

We took it further, though.
    (Bathtub and 5 gallon water jug related)

your level would be incapacitated

i remember gravity bonghits inducing delerium, stomach aches and near death experiences

• jaysusjaysus 787 Posts
    Longtime fan of both gravity bongs and knife hits here.

I say it's all cool as long as they clean up their shit.

• ariel_calmerariel_calmer 3,762 Posts
    depends.what do they do for a living?

I'm going to guess... sell records.

• pointmanpointman 1,042 Posts
    You Dallas folks living out in the burbs...

Just go stay the night with your lady and pretend you didn't see anything.

• Longtime fan of both gravity bongs and knife hits here.

HOT KNIVEZ / HOT HASH / HOT HITZ

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    For me- Bucket (Gravity) Bongs were something you would do in high school at big parties to show your weed smoking stamina and get pot head status...

Or when you had a small amount of weed and a big amount of smokers in the house to stretch the shit out.... usually at parties again, but when no one could score...

F*ck havent hit one since 99.....

I would slap my roommates though for using the sink instead of a bucket (cus that shit reaks) and maybe tell them to do it somewhere more discreet...

I used to be intimate with a chick who would do bucket bongs in the bath tub WHILE having a bath....

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    For me- Bucket (Gravity) Bongs were something you would do in high school at big parties to show your weed smoking stamina and get pot head status...

Or when you had a small amount of weed and a big amount of smokers in the house to stretch the shit out.... usually at parties again, but when no one could score...

I would slap your roommates, if I was you though for using the sink instead of a bucket (cus that shit reaks) and maybe tell them to do it somewhere more discreet...

I used to be intimate with a chick who would do bucket bongs in the bath tub WHILE having a bath....

• escoeescoe 113 Posts

I would slap my roommates though for using the sink instead of a bucket (cus that shit reaks) and maybe tell them to do it somewhere more discreet...

thats messed up!

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Roomates!? Haven't had one of those since 1997.

your wife counts, buddy

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    wow.
    2 liter bottle on ice in the freezer for gravity hits have been replaced by Kitchenaid mixer over here too...
    Goddamn: the passive-aggressive dishwashing battles gone too...
    I think it's better this way.
    Although my records don't count, I mean comeon!

• Options

I was going to post one of those Phish girl's mugshots here, but the whole "WHILE having a bath" part pretty much squashed it.

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts

I was going to post one of those Phish girl's mugshots here, but the whole "WHILE having a bath" part pretty much squashed it.

• Water Bongs, gas masks, and hookahs are pretty much a waste of money and time. These are tools people buy to make themselves look cool to their weed buddies. The sophisticated smoker uses a vaporizor or just rolls the ish up. Whadup C***

• your wife counts, buddy