funky16corners, what was the good word on DC?

dmacdmac 472 Posts
edited March 2009 in Strut Central
Did you have a good time at Dahlak? How'd it go? [Nitekrawler, feel free to chime in]I was already on the schedule at Marvin when I found out you and Prestige were in town...

Comments

• Did you have a good time at Dahlak? How'd it go? [Nitekrawler, feel free to chime in]
    I was already on the schedule at Marvin when I found out you and Prestige were in town...

Moneytown was kick ass! We had a great crowd, lots of dancing, very responsive to what we were spinning. Kevin was very cool. I'd spin there again in a hot second.
    We were actually at Marvin earlier in the evening to hear my man Birdman spin.
    Saturday we headed down to spin in Richmond at Mercy! Also a very cool party.

I posted a recap and some pics over at the blog.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    Did you have a good time at Dahlak? How'd it go? [Nitekrawler, feel free to chime in]
    I was already on the schedule at Marvin when I found out you and Prestige were in town...

I think we need to set up a Mid-Atlantic Soul night at some lucky venue sometime this summer. Between these guys, Baltimore, Richmond and the DC crew, we could have a real blowout!

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts
    Did you have a good time at Dahlak? How'd it go? [Nitekrawler, feel free to chime in]

Moneytown was kick ass! We had a great crowd, lots of dancing, very responsive to what we were spinning. Kevin was very cool. I'd spin there again in a hot second.
    We were actually at Marvin earlier in the evening to hear my man Birdman spin.
    Saturday we headed down to spin in Richmond at Mercy! Also a very cool party.

I posted a recap and some pics over at the blog.

I was out of town on Saturday and was bummed to miss you at Mercy! Troy is that dude.

• Did you have a good time at Dahlak? How'd it go? [Nitekrawler, feel free to chime in]

I think we need to set up a Mid-Atlantic Soul night at some lucky venue sometime this summer. Between these guys, Baltimore, Richmond and the DC crew, we could have a real blowout!

That is an outstanding idea..

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts

I was sorry to miss the party in Richmond.. hopefully there will be a next time.

I was sorry to miss the party in Richmond.. hopefully there will be a next time.

Troy (and the crowd) seemed to be digging it, so I wouldn't be surprised if a return visit was in the future.

• DJ_NevilleCDJ_NevilleC 1,922 Posts

Jersey Shore Soul and Funk Weekender!