JA finds so far

AKallDayAKallDay 830 Posts
edited March 2009 in Strut Central
sorry for the big-ass images!these are some finds that i took pics of so far but i am using most of my time otherwise and not on records. gonna go see 2 more guys on friday.cosmo and cashless i am still working on that download question, i have some friends on it... more latervicas! good dude. i bought quite a few of the 45's behind him as well and i won't bother to post pics as yetthese are some shots from inside his cluband some more general vibes if you are interested: (whoever had that joke about jamaican children, swiiming w stoned parents related?)some fruits:i have bought a lot of records off this dude, rooster is his name:this shit cracks me up everytime i see it at the market:the soup i prefer to eat, conch and dumplin only on saturdays:my friend pressed this fresh virgin coconut oil for me for my hair but it's so sweet you can eat it too and it tastes like candy yum ok thats it for now... out to the sun

Comments

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

cosmo and cashless i am still working on that download question, i have some friends on it... more later

Thanks! Great pics! I haven't been back to JA since the 90's (no more family there related), but your pics are making me rethink that.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    Great pics indeed.

Enjoy that sun.

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    Look's like you're in St Elizabeth, have fun.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Henry on Orange St brings it allegedly, bring a list.

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts
    Amazing pictures!

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Great pics...I love Jamaica. And the joke was specifically about Rastafarian children swimming...as everyone knows that Jamaicans at large are some church-going conservatives who typically don't smoke weed at all, let alone 24/7.

• AKallDayAKallDay 830 Posts
    Look's like you're in St Elizabeth, have fun.

ya dun know! saint-ee and westmoreland as well. so dry right now.

going to see ernest ranglin play tonight at a party in belmont in honor of perry henzell's birthday, real nice there. more pics.... until such time

• DeegreezDeegreez 804 Posts

JEALOUS.

Nice pics!
    And also I have never found a Michigan and Smiley record I didn't like.