Sponsorship (Free shit & $$$ related)

pointmanpointman 1,042 Posts
edited March 2009 in Strut Central
I'm talking about companies sponsoring you or your night, we've talked a little about this before. But I've never dealt with clothing companies before and I've been in talks with one. They make nice stuff, which I'm down with but I don't know about this shit. Do they ever try to stipulate things like, wear our product every time you play? I'm not so down with that. anyone have experience?

Comments

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    I'm talking about companies sponsoring you or your night, we've talked a little about this before.

But I've never dealt with clothing companies before and I've been in talks with one. They make nice stuff, which I'm down with but I don't know about this shit. Do they ever try to stipulate things like, wear our product every time you play? I'm not so down with that.

anyone have experience?

when we do stuff with Memphix dudes, Scion sponsors it...all we have to do is hang a little banner and put car literature on the tables and take a couple pics of someone holding the crap...takes about 10 minutes of work...

• empanadamnempanadamn 1,462 Posts
    i want a food sponsor. i love seeing people grooving with a plate of food in their hands.

• pointmanpointman 1,042 Posts
    i want a food sponsor. i love seeing people grooving with a plate of food in their hands.