Your TOP DOWNLOAD sites

2»

Comments

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    1) cicana.com ($15 membership - worth it)

Question about this spot. Are the cuts on this page the only ones you can D/L for the month? Or are there more/archives?

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Cicana has got some good music but it's the worst website ever. I've been charged multiple times per month and also have had to unregister / reregister several times. Like right now, I'm paid for, and I'm on the front page, and have NO IDEA how to log in. Great...

• keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts
    1) cicana.com ($15 membership - worth it)

Question about this spot. Are the cuts on this page the only ones you can D/L for the month? Or are there more/archives?

no, click on "see all files" for each category and you can search through them.

the format used to be forums, but everything got shut down about 5 months ago. . now they are slowly adding files to the new format, which is a searchable direct download site.

• keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts
    Cicana has got some good music but it's the worst website ever. I've been charged multiple times per month and also have had to unregister / reregister several times. Like right now, I'm paid for, and I'm on the front page, and have NO IDEA how to log in. Great...

when you click on a song to download you need to enter your paypal key and paypail email. if you use the same computer to download music, you should only have to do this once, then it remembers you.