DJ PAOLO / SUPERFLYRECORDS.COM in TORONTO-03/07/09

roneazyroneazy 111 Posts
edited March 2009 in Announcements
Hey folks...b,121b,121Just wanted to let you all know that this month, on Saturday, March 7th, DJ PAOLO SUPERFLY of SUPERFLYRECORDS.COM[/b], one of the world's finest purveyors of rare and collectible vinyl, is coming to TURNING POINT[/b] to play some of his MANY incredible record finds in his never ending hunt for the best records on earth! And let me tell you - IF there is ANYONE constantly trotting around the globe searching for records, it's Paolo... no one else even comes close in comparison... b,121b,121Expect to hear the FINEST in rhythms for the dancefloor from the 50's onwards from around the globe including [i]NIGERIA / GHANA / BENIN / ETHIOPIA / MALI / BURKINA FASO / GUINEA / SUDAN / KENYA / ZAMBIA / IVORY COAST / ANGOLA / INDIA / JAMAICA / TRINIDAD / BARBADOS / DOMINICA / GUADELOUPE / SURINAME / GUYANA / HAITI / COLOMBIA / VENEZUELA / CHILE and many more exotic locales... /i1b,121b,121img src="http://www.ducktape.ca/images/marchTP.gif"1 b,121b,121NO OTHER party in the world is like TURNING POINT visually or aurally, and this sentiment is shared by many of the most well-known collectors and DJs around the world including [i]WILL QUANTIC / KEB DARGE / GREGOIRE of DIASPORARECORDS.COM / MILES CLERET and many others.../i1b,121b,121PAOLO[/b] is joined by host A MAN CALLED WARWICK[/b], whose global reputation as one of the world's best DJs and most serious collectors is proven true every time he gets on the decks... it's tough to find a DJ out there who moreso than Warwick, track after track after track, blows everyone's minds while making them sweat so furiously since they just can't stop dancing... b,121b,121As usual, head down to the GLADSTONE HOTEL (1214 Queen Street West, 1 Block East of Dufferin @ Queen), but seriously - GET THERE EARLY... with the TIGHT security, EVEN I have to wait in line sometimes if I don't arrive early enough (which unfortunately may be the case this Saturday) and with the cold this week, there is NO WAY you want to be queuing up around the block for an hour while watching all the smiling faces inside the ballroom! Finally, as always, just $10 at the door...b,121b,121Ok see you all down there Saturday for the return of PAOLO SUPERFLY to TORONTO!b,121b,121Till then!b,121b,121RON