Great moments in political signage

DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
edited February 2009 in Strut Central
First we had this classic:Then came this potential corollary to Muphry's (not Murphy's) Law:And then yesterday, we got this thing, which is just entirely too great:

Comments

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts

What does this even mean? The Democrats don't want to screw you, they just want to lay their nutsack on your chin? (or whatever teabagging is) I guess they are the kinder, gentler party.

I just saw that Daily show episode where they show video of Fox News dissing Joe Biden for the "I forgot the website number" gaffe while running titles on the screen that had the word "embarassed" on it. I'm having trouble finding a pic of it.

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    still the best.

• Wow! Maybe that's what Mel Gibson was talking about.
    I'm not down with Grapefruit so I can kinda understand...

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    ME ACORN DEAD

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

What does this even mean? The Democrats don't want to screw you, they just want to lay their nutsack on your chin? (or whatever teabagging is) I guess they are the kinder, gentler party.

Some of the fringier GOPers decided that they were going to throw "tea parties" to protest the stimulus package, saying that it was gonna be like the Boston Tea Party all over again (I dunno...I'm sure the comparison made sense to them). Naturally, this gave rise to all sorts of tea-based gimmickry and wordplay, but a good chunk of the participants seemed to be unaware of the other definition of the word "teabag."

B/W

That "juice" sign is phenomenal.

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    but a good chunk of the participants seemed to be unaware of the other definition of the word "teabag."

I would hope so. That kid is like 12. "Daddy, what is teabagging?" is not a question I want to field from any of my offspring.

That "juice" sign is phenomenal.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    plz 2 post mavrick sign