So I got In My First Car Accident

djkingottodjkingotto 1,704 Posts
edited February 2009 in Strut Central
so i'm heading downtown to my saturday night gig. 3 lane one way street and i'm in the far left lane and this bitch in the far right changes lanes in an intersection, cuts off the person next to me and proceeds to make a left turn into a parking lot - from the middle lane! i slam on the brakes and since it was icy and she gave me 4-5 feet to stop, i smacked right into her. i get out my car and asked her why she cut me off and she said, "i looked! i didn't see a truck, i only saw a car!" WTF????? so you saw a vehicle and moved into my lane anyway? the lane i had been in for 7 blocks now? i was pissed. she was driving her friends lexus so i get a injury claim from the bitch driving and another from her goofy friend for her damages. they both lied and said that she had pulled fully into my lane and then turned into the lot then i rear ended her! liar! no witnesses and the cops did nothing. fusk, nah F*ck dishonest, opportunist people.

Comments

• Make a bigger lie. Say you saw them looking at you with smiles, and then cut you off. Suggest it was one of those rear end scams and sue her for attempted vehicular manslaughter.

• Honest people, like you & myself, always get screwed over. I guess it's the price we pay for having a clear conscious.

• she was probably talking to her goofy friend on the cell phone, you know how those broads are.

• I love the "I didn't see you" defense. Like that forgives you for putting ones life at danger and damaging ones property.

Pay attention.

• I like the fact that saba calls dames "broads"

• That's right, "broads" dammit.

• I love the "I didn't see you" defense. Like that forgives you for putting ones life at danger and damaging ones property.

Pay attention.

i'm sayin, its like she blamed me for being alive without her knowing!

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    punch her in the face and then sue her face for cutting off your fist.

• Options
    I love the "I didn't see you" defense. Like that forgives you for putting ones life at danger and damaging ones property.

Pay attention.

Did she look ok at least? Nothing worse than getting in an accident with someone ugly.

Pay attention.

Did she look ok at least? Nothing worse than getting in an accident with someone ugly.

ok about sums it up. not pretty in the face but probably looked good enough neck down.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    so i'm heading downtown to my saturday night gig. 3 lane one way street and i'm in the far left lane and this bitch in the far right changes lanes in an intersection, cuts off the person next to me and proceeds to make a left turn into a parking lot - from the middle lane! i slam on the brakes and since it was icy and she gave me 4-5 feet to stop, i smacked right into her. i get out my car and asked her why she cut me off and she said, "i looked! i didn't see a truck, i only saw a car!" WTF????? so you saw a vehicle and moved into my lane anyway? the lane i had been in for 7 blocks now? i was pissed. she was driving her friends lexus so i get a injury claim from the bitch driving and another from her goofy friend for her damages. they both lied and said that she had pulled fully into my lane and then turned into the lot then i rear ended her! liar! no witnesses and the cops did nothing. fusk, nah F*ck dishonest, opportunist people.

You got insurance? Let them investigate and see what turns up.

• I like the fact that saba calls dames "broads"

• so i'm heading downtown to my saturday night gig. 3 lane one way street and i'm in the far left lane and this bitch in the far right changes lanes in an intersection, cuts off the person next to me and proceeds to make a left turn into a parking lot - from the middle lane! i slam on the brakes and since it was icy and she gave me 4-5 feet to stop, i smacked right into her. i get out my car and asked her why she cut me off and she said, "i looked! i didn't see a truck, i only saw a car!" WTF????? so you saw a vehicle and moved into my lane anyway? the lane i had been in for 7 blocks now? i was pissed. she was driving her friends lexus so i get a injury claim from the bitch driving and another from her goofy friend for her damages. they both lied and said that she had pulled fully into my lane and then turned into the lot then i rear ended her! liar! no witnesses and the cops did nothing. fusk, nah F*ck dishonest, opportunist people.

You got insurance? Let them investigate and see what turns up.

oh yeah, i just have to sit back, stick to my story and see what happens. MN is supposed to have some "no fault law," but i haven't heard the insurance people mention this yet.

• Sorry to hear that. I really don't like driving a car anymore. Scary on the road.

• Options
    I like the fact that saba calls dames "broads"

I like the fact that Shawnald calls chicks "dames".

• Options
    Sorry to hear that. I really don't like driving a car anymore. Scary on the road.

Something tells me you're frequently encouraged to man up.

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    then i rear ended her!