Right America Feeling Wronged (TV-R)

GrandfatherGrandfather 2,303 Posts
edited February 2009 in Strut Central
Who saw this documentary on HBO?I don't know when it premiered but I just saw it last night, here it is on youtube in a few parts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUmtTk7dwb0http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jo6_uBS7cwand just for the lulz.cc_box a:hover .cc_home{background:url('http://www.comedycentral.com/comedycentral/video/assets/syndicated-logo-over.png') !important;}.cc_links a{color:#b9b9b9;text-decoration:none;}.cc_show a{color:#707070;text-decoration:none;}.cc_title a{color:#868686;text-decoration:none;}.cc_links a:hover{color:#67bee2;text-decoration:underline;}

Comments

• minimini 879 Posts
    Scary people

• I saw it and laughed most of the time...but I wish we didnt even give these people a voice, even in this "look how dumb they are" context...

• i saw it and thought it was entertaining but not particularly eventful. who doesn't know that there are cooky/ignorant/racist people at republican rallies?
    the only part i found interesting was where the black dude called Pelosi out for deliberately targeting the South to show racism, even though it exists everywhere. which is basically the problem with the entire documentary. its not particularly revealing, nor is it particularly objective. we see a filmmaker cutting footage in a specific way to make a point that is old news.

• My wife works with a woman who thinks Obama is the next hitler, she had to go to the ER because a panic attack after he was elected. She is completely unstable.

• My wife works with a woman who thinks Obama is the next hitler, she had to go to the ER because a panic attack after he was elected. She is completely unstable.

You mean the next Hitler after Bush-Hitler?

• word, this is the gay/antichrist/hitler

hahahaha, I don't think I ever said Bush was Hitler. I also never had an attack that sent me to the ER over Bush.

• I also never had an attack that sent me to the ER over Bush.

admit it, there were some close calls though?

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    My wife works with a woman who thinks Obama is the next hitler, she had to go to the ER because a panic attack after he was elected. She is completely unstable.

hahahaha, I don't think I ever said Bush was Hitler. I also never had an attack that sent me to the ER over Bush.

tee hee

Yeah, but I couldn't go to the ER because I didn't have health insurance.

ERRRRRR wrong, You Sound Poor was the correct answer.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    I also never had an attack that sent me to the ER over Bush.

technically they are both correct since the wambulance is hospital related.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    I also never had an attack that sent me to the ER over Bush.

technically they are both correct since the wambulance is hospital related.

No. It's graemlin abuse. Wambulance is not hospital related.

• hmm, you were whining about not having insurance though.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    My wife works with a woman who thinks Obama is the next hitler, she had to go to the ER because a panic attack after he was elected. She is completely unstable.

• I like this one a bit better

second part (incl. apache break) here:

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0209/19379.html