Happy Birthday Verb606!

DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
edited February 2009 in Strut Central
You funny, duder. Happy bronday!

Comments

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    Thank you, brocephus. The duder abides.

Now if I could get MLP mohawk girl to sing "Happy Birthday" to me like Marilyn Monroe did to JFK while I blow out the candles on that cake my whole cipher would be complete.

• Yay, happy bday.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    [color:red]!!![color:orange]HAPPY BIRTHDAY[/color]!!![/color][/b]

• Mine was Saturday dook! Happy Birthday mang! Piscese?

• Options
    Happy birthday champ!

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    Dude is so verbal, he should be Verb808 or even Verb909.

Happy birthday!

• Verb - happy birthday, man!! It's really cool sitting around shooting the shit with you, be it online or in person...

wakka wakka!

For real though, Verb was my old DJ name, and 606 was the name of my DJ night, and later the name of our crew. 606 are the first three digits of every ZIP code in the city of Chicago, evidently, so it was a nice, subtle Chicago thing. I use it to remind me of younger, headier days.

Verb - happy birthday, man!! It's really cool sitting around shooting the shit with you, be it online or in person...

It is, indeed. Although I wouldn't mind more of the in person variety. No ayo. Maybe if I can break free of the wife one of these nights. I'm telling you, I'm a good wingman!

wakka wakka!

For real though, Verb was my old DJ name, and 606 was the name of my DJ night, and later the name of our crew. 606 are the first three digits of every ZIP code in the city of Chicago, evidently, so it was a nice, subtle Chicago thing. I use it to remind me of younger, headier days.

Nice -- never even noticed the nod to the ZIP code.

---- 60605, but suburban-bound... soon to be 60453

j/k

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Happy Birthday!

• Verb - happy birthday, man!! It's really cool sitting around shooting the shit with you, be it online or in person...

It is, indeed. Although I wouldn't mind more of the in person variety. No ayo. Maybe if I can break free of the wife one of these nights. I'm telling you, I'm a good wingman!

Well, if the wife will let you have a free night, we can make it out to the Rainbow and we can comment on the scenery!

Verb - happy birthday, man!! It's really cool sitting around shooting the shit with you, be it online or in person...

Well, if the wife will let you have a free night, we can make it out to the Rainbow and we can comment on the scenery!

Oh shit, the Rainbo? I haven't been there in a second. Yeah, i'd be down to check the new breed of hipsters that have replaced the ones I used to see in my single days. It must be boot heaven up in there nowadays.

what city are you guys in?

what city are you guys in?

wakka wakka!

RIF

Just kidding. Me, Pickwick, White Tea, Luck, James (and some other fools i'm forgetting) are all Windy City reppin'.

A decent spot in Chicago that just opened is Simone's on 18th, west of Halsted. HUGE bar, sure a lot of hipsters but crowd's pretty mixed and laid back.

Plenty of shorties to boot.

lol - oooops - I was just looking at the good stuff!

Oh shit, the Rainbo? I haven't been there in a second. Yeah, i'd be down to check the new breed of hipsters that have replaced the ones I used to see in my single days. It must be boot heaven up in there nowadays.

Yeah, and tank top heaven when summer gets here.

I don't hang out in that area as much as I used to, either, but it would be a cool revisit, for a laugh.

• A decent spot in Chicago that just opened is Simone's on 18th, west of Halsted. HUGE bar, sure a lot of hipsters but crowd's pretty mixed and laid back.

is that Pilsen?

A decent spot in Chicago that just opened is Simone's on 18th, west of Halsted. HUGE bar, sure a lot of hipsters but crowd's pretty mixed and laid back.

is that Pilsen?

Yes sir.