trades: 'nubian lady', emtidi, oiling boiling, etc

roistoroisto 879 Posts
edited July 2005 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
A few records up for trades. Unless noted otherwise, all are clean originals. Looking for US soul, funk, jazz, psych LP's, disco and hiphop (all eras) 12's.ROY MERIWETHER - Nubian Lady (Stinger, US) LPMICHAEL NAURA - Vanessa (ECM, GER) LP *Euro-jazz doesn't come much better than thisALLEGRO JAZZ-BAND - The Golden Mean (Melodia, USSR) LP *with the BANGING break as used on the intro to Jaylib LP's opening track, rare Russian LPV/A - 4 Charangas (Areito, CUB) LP *Hard to find 1960's Cuban LP featuring Aragon, Reve, Estrellas Cubanas and Sensacion, LPA 1040OILING BOILING - Happy Jazz Band (Finnlevy, FI) LP *Very rare Finnish LP w/loads of breaks and, most importantly, several great songs. Condition VG+.FRANCO MICALIZZI - Violence! (Cem, ITA) LP *Non-numbered copy, still super tough to findBAND OF THIEVES - s/t (Ovation, US) LP *Great modern soul LP from 1976. Cover is VG+.EMTIDI - Saat (Pilz, GER) LP *First issue of this superb psychedelic folk album. Vinyl is VG.BEMIBEM - Bemowe Frazy (Muza, POL) LP *Funky Polish LP w/breaks and Novi Singers style vocalsZWEEBOP - Recital (Baby Grand, US) LP *Weird 1977 small label jazz out of Hollywood, CA

Comments

• OILING BOILING - Happy Jazz Band (Finnlevy, FI) LP *Very rare Finnish LP w/loads of breaks and, most importantly, several great songs. Condition VG+.

FRANCO MICALIZZI - Violence! (Cem, ITA) LP *Non-numbered copy, still super tough to find

Hi,
    I'm REALLY after these two. Not the biggest one for US stuff here but check my trades on the www.frenchattack.com website. AND my trade list on the trade/wants section (thread is some weeks ago BOBWALL SUMMER TRADE LIST..)
    Peace,
    Thomas

• roistoroisto 879 Posts
    Sorry, I didn't see records I'm after there.

Got a spare Malik?

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    Would you trade Oiling Boiling and Violence for a Rob Franken Obladi...?

• roistoroisto 879 Posts
    No, but thanks for the offer.

• davesrecordsdavesrecords 1,802 Posts
    No, but thanks for the offer.

i thought you already had an offer on the violence.

• Hi Grope!

I am after Rob Franken, so was suchst du?????????

• I have a spare copy of Malik , french original on America records,but non of your recs are of interest, do you have something else to offer?????