That new Playboy with Aubrey O'Day NSFW

DJBombjackDJBombjack Miami 1,665 Posts
edited February 2009 in Strut Central
From Byron Crawford's blog:"Speaking of hoo-ers, here's pictures of Aubrey O'Day, who I think used to be in Danity Kane, in the new Playboy. She looks too much like a Mexican chick made to look like a white chick, Mini Truckin'-style, for my liking, but I do like how plastic she looks. I've long been a fan of whatever it is strippers spray on themselves to make their skin all firm and slippery."Is SS feeling her elbows?I can't link so check them at Byron's blog. Click on the images for eye popping high-res versions.*EDIT* FOUND A TEASER

Comments

• CBearCBear 902 Posts
    She has elbows? I didn't notice.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts

UGhhh, what the hell is that thing coming out of her right sleeve?

• DJBombjackDJBombjack Miami 1,665 Posts

• Nice heels

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    how plastic she looks.

For real. Looks like the airbrusher/Photoshopper made some serious bank off this photo shoot.

• Nice heels

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    she looks vaguely edgar winterish in the first pic.

• she looks vaguely edgar winterish in the first pic.

I was thinking more Johnny Winter:

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    she looks vaguely edgar winterish in the first pic.

I was thinking more Johnny Winter:
    ur right.

• her tata's would be incredible if they didn't TOTALLY defy gravity!!

• What?
    am i missing something? hwhat is this look??? that hairpiece ?? hahahaha. and the glasses!!! and the denim shirt from the dollar store??? wtf is going on?

she looks like the love child of Mrs. Roper and and Siegfried that tiger guy

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    That's a freakin doll people. Did you not notice the youtube video John posted???

• That's the best part of this thread (the confusing the doll for a human)

somebody's envious

• I could tell the second one was a doll, but the first one looks like a doll too, especially her mouth. And I doubt Selina is envious of fake grapefruit boobs, most of us girls prefer to keep it natural. Unless you were an actress, model, or stripper, I don't see why you would want something like that. The shoes on the other hand....I think as economic times get worse we should drag ourselves from our peripheral neighborhoods and go mug rich girls on rodeo and 5th ave. for their Louboutins. Poor artist girls deserve Louboutins too... : (

• Wow, amazing toe cleavage!

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    I could tell the second one was a doll, but the first one looks like a doll too, especially her mouth. And I doubt Selina is envious of fake grapefruit boobs, most of us girls prefer to keep it natural. Unless you were an actress, model, or stripper, I don't see why you would want something like that.

Yes. Fake tits are nasty, they ONLY looked good when covered up.

She 's pretty m but girl looks alright in this one

Although, they've clearly shopped extra curve on her waist, and her left arm looks detached from the shoulder, like they've chopped two photographs of her in slightly altered positions together.
    Why the f*ck they feel the need to do these things is beyond me.

somebody's envious

YEAH, IF THEY WAS REAL!!!!

I'd take small, soft and squishy over big and rock hard any day........not talking bout the paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaants department either!!hahahhahhahhahahhahhahaahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Eh, she's not my type.

• Creepiest thing I've seen on youtube.

• HeddyHeddy 131 Posts

Wow, amazing toe cleavage!

Louboutins!!