Lawyer Strut

GrandfatherGrandfather 2,303 Posts
edited February 2009 in Strut Central
do any of you guys recommend some kind of internet lawyer database where I could find a good local lawyer?I'm looking for a lawyer that specializes in immigration law. If there's any strut lawyers that got some expertise in that field, maybe a pm could help too.

Comments

• if you are in pa or nj, pm me and i can help you find someone. if not, you should contact your state bar association.

• if you are in pa or nj, pm me and i can help you find someone. if not, you should contact your state bar association.
    In TEXAS, but i guess i was wondering if there was some kind of imdb but for lawyers. I will google the bar association of tejas for further help.
    ty.

• Yeah, there are a bunch of directories. Martindale Hubble is the biggest, but it is kind of a joke. More of a way to charge attorneys a huge fee for being listed. Checking with the Bar is always a good idea. Immigration is federal so your attorney doesn't have to be in Texas either.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    I've been seeing ads for the appropriately named lawyers.com on teh TV lately.

• If you have immigration issues, many law schools have immigration clinics that can assist you without charge. I would try one of the better law schools in your area - if you have one.

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    we can get married I think...boom yer amurkan

but keep my name out your mouth cabron i dont want to be put on any lists

• If you have immigration issues, many law schools have immigration clinics that can assist you without charge. I would try one of the better law schools in your area - if you have one.

that would be cool but there are no law schools anywhere near here.

• what is the issue, if you don't mind me asking?

• Would rather PM you.