I'm all for freedom of speech but...

2»

Comments

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    I don't really think I can explain it that well, but when i see or hear stuff like this i feel like it actually makes obama stronger... like it legitimizes what he represents. like if you were to take candy from a baby and the baby was just like "oh well" then it wasn't that big of a deal. but if you take candy from a baby and the baby starts screaming and crying and stomping its feet then all of a sudden its like "ooh sucks to be you, huh?"

• being for freedom of speech means one must tolerate offensive, ham-fisted cartoons such as this one.

the post is just the print version of the totally unprofessional and unethical fox news, so i don't see what's so shocking.

doesn't some dude on soulstrut write for that rag sheet?

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    being for freedom of speech means one must tolerate offensive, ham-fisted cartoons such as this one.

the post is just the print version of the totally unprofessional and unethical fox news, so i don't see what's so shocking.

doesn't some dude on soulstrut write for that rag sheet?

He was fired.
    Or more correctly, laid off.
    I'm sure they will rehire him just as soon as their circulation returns to 1990s levels.

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    To be honest the monkey made me think of George W Bush...

A little research on the cartoonist.

http://gawker.com/5155855/ten-masterpieces-from-sean-delonas

A whole lot of anti-gay cartoons.

Oh well, no reason why right wing nut jobs can't have cartoonist.

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    Dude must be a regular at that Westboro Baptist Church.....

• Wow, what a piece of shit.

• kicks79kicks79 1,334 Posts
    i wasn't going to pass judgementjust yet, but after seeing those last few cartoons im with Thermos

• Options

Yes! I saw this some days ago and then Lumin disappeared so I couldn't really refer to it.

Lumin, please speak on this. Where did this come from and can I see more? It's completely intriguing, to say the least.

Darlene Amaro

Humina humina humina humnina humina humina...pow! right in the kisser.