San Diego Reppin

Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
edited February 2009 in Strut Central
I've had this thing for a few years now. It showed up at Amoeba one day and I had to take it home. I know I've done some photoshop gags in the past, but this is 100% real. I recently found it in a box and it's been sitting on my desk for a few months now. It makes me happy.anybody know this guy?

Comments

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    90S REGIONAL RARE RAP CD RELATED.

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    Is that a CD or a business card?

I'd swipe a location from it but I'm afraid that 10 other people already have.

• I wish someone would be sloving all my problems...

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    sloving & geocities

• it's a business card. It brings a smile to my face. I like to think of him being excited enough to get the business cards made, then the blow of the "sloving" mistake, and then I'm happy again that he still passed them out.

also the fact that dude is solving all of our problems, but hey, he's not perfect. He's got his own problems too.

it's a business card. It brings a smile to my face. I like to think of him being excited enough to get the business cards made, then the blow of the "sloving" mistake, and then I'm happy again that he still passed them out.

also the fact that dude is solving all of our problems, but hey, he's not perfect. He's got his own problems too.

"If you got a problem, yo, I'll slove it/check out the hook while my DJ revloves it.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    One of these days I will locate the business card I have from...Bess Ho.

And yes, I did have a meeting with her.

In addition to sloving mad problems at work, I've now started singing "San Diego Reppin'" to the tune of "California Dreamin'."

Thanks for this, T***y.

• the underlined emphasis on sloving all problems makes it even better.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    I went to Lockheed Martin the other day and the security lady that checked me in was wearing a name badge that read "M. Arreola".

• You conveniently neglect to mention that you were wearing a name badge that read "G. Spot".

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

anybody know this guy?

no but I'm sure I'll track him down out here in S.DAYGO

--- THX T*MMY, YOU A FOOL FOR THIS ONE!!!!

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts
    Yet another high point in the San Diego rap scene.

• I should send it to Jay Leno for Headlines.