50 threatens khaled's mama

tonydanzatechniqtonydanzatechniq 266 Posts
edited February 2009 in Strut Central

NAGL x INFINITY

Comments

• wow. he's officially a f*cking asshole.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    wow. he's officially a f*cking asshole.

Don't talk about no stuff won't be no stuff. If Khaled's as gangster as he claims then this shit should be nothing to him. Right?

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Khaled is no gangsta . Just a DJ who was at the right place (96.1) at the right time (95-96).

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    soft

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts

Don't talk about no stuff won't be no stuff. If Khaled's as gangster as he claims then this shit should be nothing to him. Right?

Yeah, but what did Khaled say to 50 to prompt this shit? I understand wanting to out-gangsta a gangsta or simply yank up skirts or whatnot, but if Khaled didn't come incredibly sideways at 50, then this is a little much. Ross' girl at least agreed to appear on video with 50 and speak the rael. This is some other shit.

• word is that this was in response to a previous ugly incident involving photoshop & 50's son.....

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts

Yeah, but what did Khaled say to 50 to prompt this shit? I understand wanting to out-gangsta a gangsta or simply yank up skirts or whatnot, but if Khaled didn't come incredibly sideways at 50, then this is a little much. Ross' girl at least agreed to appear on video with 50 and speak the rael. This is some other shit.

Hood/gangster/goon shit doesn't have to be justified does it?

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    The program relied on both camp and excess for its appeal. Its characters and plotlines were sometimes absurd and broadly drawn, but it was the trappings of wealth, glamour, and fashion which drew viewers in some 70 countries to the program. With a weekly budget of $1.2 million ($10,000 of which went for clothing alone), Dynasty placed more emphasis on style than on plot.

The plotlines of this prime time soap opera often resembled those of its daytime counterparts--kidnapped babies, amnesia, pregnancy, infidelity, and treachery. In fact, Dynasty made extensive use of one soap opera staple--the return to life of characters presumed dead. Both Fallon and Steven Carrington were killed off only to return in later seasons played by different actors.

Just as often, however, Dynasty's plots leaned toward the campy and absurd. One of the most talked about and ridiculed plots was the 1985 season-ending cliffhanger which saw the Carringtons gathered for a wedding in the country of Moldavia. Terrorists stormed the ceremony in a hail of machine gun fire, but when the smoke cleared (at the start of the next season, of course), all of the primary characters were alive and basically unscathed.

• Moldavia.

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts

Hood/gangster/goon shit doesn't have to be justified does it?

Well, like bassie implied above, it's all some soap opera shit, so it's not like I really care. I just think it's a bit of a leap from "You're fake and you rent your Lexus and here's proof" to "My boys are sitting outside your homie's mom's house."

50's got a knack for drama, though, I'll give him that. Wouldn't be a soap opera without drama.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    word is that this was in response to a previous ugly incident involving photoshop & 50's son.....

How ugly? You be the judge.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    word is that this was in response to a previous ugly incident involving photoshop & 50's son.....

How ugly? You be the judge.

Wow. Just f*cking wow. So fucked up on so many levels. I can ALMOST understand the anger now. Almost.