Is the Chris Brown/Rhiana Thread worth reading?

kitchenknightkitchenknight 4,922 Posts
edited February 2009 in Strut Central
'Cuz that got loooooong...And, beating a woman is never acceptable... so, spare me 6 pages of trying to justify that shit.

Comments

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    And, beating a woman is never acceptable...

In your world, should Rastafarian children...

a. never swim, as their parents are always high?

or

b. swim, but without parental supervision?

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    It's funny how many cross arguments get going in a thread like that. It sometimes feels like no one is really addressing any specific point that someone else made, but rather they address points that weren't made, but are easier to argue against.

• And, beating a woman is never acceptable...

or

Dude, I'm looking for a suggestion, or some Cliff's Notes.

Not a 'Labyrinth-esque,' conundrum. I'm tired, and a few glasses of wine in over here.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts

or

just to fill you in, this was harvey canal's gem at the end that made all the other B.S. worth reading. but now that its been posted here, then no, don't read the other thread.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

And, beating a woman is never acceptable... so, spare me 6 pages of trying to justify that shit.

then no

but there is a pretty funny part in there at the end where HCanal declares all Rastafarians (who are parents) are high all the time

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Only if you want to find out who's not soft...

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    lol - someone got hit?

• And, beating a woman is never acceptable... so, spare me 6 pages of trying to justify that shit.

then no

but there is a pretty funny part in there at the end where HCanal declares all Rastafarians (who are parents) are high all the time

Ahhh...

So, Moke, Gary and bassie... thanks for illumination.

SEEN, as they say.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    It's funny how many cross arguments get going in a thread like that. It sometimes feels like no one is really addressing any specific point that someone else made, but rather they address points that weren't made, but are easier to argue against.

That sounds like any thread over 3 pages. Soulstrut in a nutshell.

• That was worth reading for the rasta question alone.

WoW.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    That's what we said! Its like, if you haven't read it you would wonder how a thread about beating a woman would wind up with that rasta/pool post, and yet it there it is. I guess the appearance of Harvey Canal is almost like cheating really, but still, there it is.

• "Boy, that escalated quickly. I mean, that really got out of hand fast."
    "It jumped up a notch."
    "It did, didn't it?"
    "Yeah, I stabbed a man in the heart."
    "I saw that. Brick killed a guy. Did you throw a trident?"
    "Yeah. There were horses and a man on fire and I killed a guy with a trident."

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    "Boy, that escalated quickly. I mean, that really got out of hand fast."
    "It jumped up a notch."
    "It did, didn't it?"
    "Yeah, I stabbed a man in the heart."
    "I saw that. Brick killed a guy. Did you throw a trident?"
    "Yeah. There were horses and a man on fire and I killed a guy with a trident."

Smells like sasquatch's dick in here.

• It would be interesting who has sisters in this thread.

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    Dude my sister would F*ck Chris up something fierce... In High School she knocked a fools teeth out for grabbing her ass, and anyone that tried to pick on me had to step to her!

Some guy tried to rough her up at a club once and she ended up breaking his arm and jaw, and Ive seen several offf her ex b/f walking round shook, so Im sure one or two may have been checked.

Thats why I would never hit a woman, I can just send my sister around to do it for me! (ala Ghostface....)

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Only if you want to find out who's not soft...

True. I've taken matters into my own hands when people outbid me on auctions. Male or female, I will personally go to your doorstep and smack you if you outbid me.

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    That's what we said! Its like, if you haven't read it you would wonder how a thread about beating a woman would wind up with that rasta/pool post, and yet it there it is. I guess the appearance of Harvey Canal is almost like cheating really, but still, there it is.

It was really on some Deus Ex Machina shit. Most excellent. Although it doesn't look like the curtain came down on that thread, which is too bad.

• It would be interesting who has sisters in this thread.

my sister once started beating on her bf with high heels
    he required stitches and almost lost an eye.
    she had two black eyes and some lumps
    she admitted that she "went off" on her bf.
    the guy defended himself with every right.
    what does that mean?