2 Hours of Deep Forty Fivan

DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
edited February 2009 in Strut Central
Whatup everybody... got another mix for ya. The third installment of the Forty Fivan mix series. It's so deep, I had to do it in 2 parts. Lots of goodies here ranging from deep and sweet soul, funk, psych and more. As always comes with complete tracklisting and label pics. Let me know what you think. Next up will be a Brazilian mix with all the records from my trip and more. Enjoy!Download Part IDownload Part IITracklisting[/b]Part IJames Polk & the Brothers - Stick-to-it-ive-nessStone Coal White - PeoplesHenry Ford with the Brothers of the Ghetto - Jan "O" JanLiverpool - Cancao da VoltaPsychotics - If You Don't Believe Me Don'tRastafari - In the GardenHands of Time - This Love is RealTerry Pillitree - You Wouldn't Believe MePurple Snow - Down by the RiverThunder Head - And I Need YouDisciples of Soul - TogetherNew Holidays - Maybe So Maybe NoJohnny Ross - Big Bruce Pt IIAce Jones - Hey LadyCrystal Rain - Hey MamaSpidell - When It's OverThe Parliaments - I'll WaitRichard's People - Yo YoPete Parker - Can't Stop Loving My BabyThom Macke - Moving on Down the LineManuel Holcolm - This GenerationCharles Bradley - This World is Going Up In FlamesArthur Ponder - Dr StrangeloveJerry Ford - Your LoveJackie Ross - Doctor SlapsMeatyogre - Waiting for ItzumPower - Bye GirlThe Fugitives - Love Come DownKathleen Emery - Sometimes I Feel Like a Motherless ChildPart IIJimmy "Soul" Clark - I Blew a Good ThingLarry Buffa - Love Can Change YouRoe-o-tations - Special CategoryCaptions - Turn Out the LightsDell Ingrid - Try It, You'll Like ItPeople's Choice - DestructionMerry Clayton - Gimme ShelterChuck Edwards - Downtown SoulvilleStance Brothers - Strong OneAmbassadors - MusicArthur Adams - My Baby's LoveUmoja - Hang Up Your Hang UpsSir Guy - I Need You BabyPhilharmonics - I Need, I Need Your LoveAct III - Today I Want to Stay InsideExperts - This Love is RealGoldie Johnson - This DreamFour Sonics - Tell Me You're MineFirst Family - Slow DownWendy and Bonnie - It's Really HappeningEndeavors - I Know You Don't Want MePrecisions - If This is Love4th Kingdom - Call it DopeEast Coast Connection - Summer in the ParksJerry Washington - Let Me Get Close To YouLa Revolucion de Emiliano Zapata - MelyndaCaretakers Prophecy - PeopleSamuel Robinson - Take TimeLiving Us - Steal AwayPawnshop - The Telegraph is Calling

Comments

• Downloading now but from your playlists it looks great!

James Polk, Endeavors, Experts and Samuel T Robinson are all absolute killers!

Thank you..

• found a grip of those Samuel T Robinsons (along with his other one on Vimla) about 5 years ago...and sold them for only $10 a pop, never thought that record would be sweated...wish I would have held on to more!

• high_chigh_c 1,384 Posts
    Ace Jones - Hey Lady

So you're the dude who outbid me? Bastard.

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    Ace Jones - Hey Lady

Nope... Got that monster from the one they call BreakSelf

• pretty sure there ain't no Mitchbal on here

giving it a listen anyways

• found a grip of those Samuel T Robinsons (along with his other one on Vimla) about 5 years ago...and sold them for only $10 a pop, never thought that record would be sweated...wish I would have held on to more!

pretty sure that's still the going rate - used to be a lot of stock copies of it around here too...

pretty sure there ain't no Mitchbal on here

I"m holding off on that one until you, me and OM can get in the studio to record our drunken vocal version

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    cant wait to hear that brazilian mix

but having a hard time dling this one

the save as does module and my clicking brings me to quicktime player

cant wait to hear that brazilian mix

but having a hard time dling this one

the save as does module and my clicking brings me to quicktime player

Try these...

Part I

Part II

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    Ace Jones - Hey Lady

Nope... Got that monster from the one they call BreakSelf

'Hey Lady' is basically a cover of the Flaming Embers 'Hey Mama' on Ric-tic( G Clinton prod - allegedly with E Hazel on guitar) - cheaper & better if you ask me

• pretty sure there ain't no Mitchbal on here

I"m holding off on that one until you, me and OM can get in the studio to record our drunken vocal version

sayin! Beers on Ferrari! haha...Let's DO IT!!! Can we schedule it through your secretary Iv$n

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    muito obrigado ivanzinho

Bump

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    This mix rules, my man. Good looks.

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts

• CBearCBear 902 Posts
    Seriously feelin' this mix. Thanks tonz.

• thropethrope 750 Posts
    just thought i'd bump this and give it some more love, my friends and i have been enjoying it for the last few weeks.

that psychotics song is my new jam.

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts

They're from my hometown!

They're from my hometown!

Grand Rapids represent!

Glad folks are feeling this mix... been getting a pretty good response on this one. It was funny how many people at the Mobile World Congress last week listen to my mixes... must be good office fodder