makin someone's day (christopher cross r)

The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
edited February 2009 in Strut Central
dude just came up to the counter, "there is no way that this price is right...is this correct? This is only 99 cents!!!!!???!!!"ME "yes, that is only 99 cents"Dude "Damn dude, we are in BUSINESS!"glad to see stuff like this can make a dudes day!

Comments

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,848 Posts
    It's always nice to mint up.

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    how old was this guy?

• how old was this guy?

prolly mid 30s...black dude in demin jacket and mirrored shades...shaved head, looked stylish...also bought some supremes 45s

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    This thread needs sticky status.

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    If you think about it, 99 cents is a small price to pay for something as sweeping and emotional as "Sailing."

• Dude "Damn dude, we are in BUSINESS!"

This quote deftly conveys how stoked dude must have been.

We record store workers MAKE DREAMS COME TRUE ON THE DAILY.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    If you think about it, 99 cents is a small price to pay for something as sweeping and emotional as "Sailing."

I think you just crafted the next iTunes commercial!

• wow...dude needs to work on his poker face as realted to dollar bin come ups.

reminds me of the taxi driver guy in big lebowski
    "you gotta problem with the eagles you can can get the hell out of my cab"

• high_chigh_c 1,384 Posts
    I was in a Half Price Books this afternoon and a dude dressed like he was on his way to lunch at the country club pulled Rotary Connection's Xmas LP and started saying "No way! No way! This is incredible! Incredible!"

He then went on to phone a friend to share the excitement. "Yeah, I'm holding it. Yeah, right now! In my hands, right this second! Yeah, I know! This is a real piece of history, brother. A real piece of history. Incredible!"

Then he started reading every word printed on the back over the phone, song titles, band members, etc in between saying "Incredible" about 4 or 5 more times.

Dude rides pretty hard for the group I guess.

• man I wish I could show that much enthusiasm about records.....or pretty much anything. I seriously envy him or not ...pssshhh whatevs *sigh*