COKE BOTTLES

grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
edited February 2009 in Strut Central
i am talking about the ladies eyewear. like them early 80s thingamajigs. it looked like a girls head was hidden behind 2 giant circles. anyways, i seen this look being rocked a lot recently, and its kinda cute. is this big elsewhere?

Comments

• oh and i am not talking bout no sunglasses. i mean nerdy reading glasses and stuff.

• AlmondAlmond 1,427 Posts

"Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to change it every six months." --Oscar Wilde (I think)

Don't know how long this trend will last, but it'll be here for a while. People don't buy new eyeglasses as often as they do shoes or clothes.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts

Nana Nana, Nana Nana, Hey Hey Hey

• Gotta believe her elbows are off point too.

• yikes! i said cute. but those are thems.

• AlmondAlmond 1,427 Posts
    thems?

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts

MJ?

"Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to change it every six months." --Oscar Wilde (I think)

Don't know how long this trend will last, but it'll be here for a while. People don't buy new eyeglasses as often as they do shoes or clothes.

The lower half of the lens needs to fade into a nice rose-colored tint. Also, the arms of the glasses should dip and then connect really low on the lens. That's how I remember the early 80s.

• I was thinking this was about coke being sold in a bottle and I'm not talking about soda people! Coke[/b]!

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts

MJ?

NANA