obama pepsi

SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
edited February 2009 in Strut Central
has anyone else noticed this ad campaign?

Comments

• apparently, and this has nothing to do with Pepsi's campaign, he is a pepsi drinker.

and, honestly, that is one of my biggest beefs with him. seriously... Pepsi?

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    he's the choice of a new generation

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    apparently, and this has nothing to do with Pepsi's campaign, he is a pepsi drinker.

PEPSI > COKE POR VIDA!

• apparently, and this has nothing to do with Pepsi's campaign, he is a pepsi drinker.

doth though ride for coke? Or are you just not feeling soda's elbows in general?

I'll drink either, but have grown to appreciate the smooth flavor of a Pepsi. I was a Coke fan as a kid, but now I'll grab a Pepsi. I'm fine with either though.

my mom gave me a case of Pepsi for Xmas

I wish it was Coke

not into either really, gimmie a Vernors maybe

hey she DID work as a volunteer for Obama campaign, but I think that's just a coincidence

• RaystarRaystar 1,106 Posts
    I found myself finishing a pepsi 2 liter the other day and I noticed the same thing... like this new pepsi logo reminds me of someone elses logo...

well now that I look at them side by side...

• Bring back Jolt Cola, or that OK Cola thingamajig.

• RaystarRaystar 1,106 Posts

doth though ride for coke? Or are you just not feeling soda's elbows in general?

I'll drink either, but have grown to appreciate the smooth flavor of a Pepsi. I was a Coke fan as a kid, but now I'll grab a Pepsi. I'm fine with either though.

I'm more of a seltzer/San Pellegrino guy... but, I LOVE Coke on occasion.
    Never Pepsi.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Mexican Coke > Pepsi > Coke

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

the Obama branding campaign was very strong - must have been the envy of admen everywhere

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    apparently, and this has nothing to do with Pepsi's campaign, he is a pepsi drinker.

PEPSI > COKE POR VIDA!

NEVER THAT, SON

COKE RULEZ TEH WORLD

BURRITO AND PEPSI? NEVER THAT

BURRITO AND COKE = SO MUCH BETTER

RUM AND PEPSI? NAH, RUM AND COKE

COKE
    COKE
    COKE

Ron Paul = Dr Pepper

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    PEPSI > COKE

I agree. Pepsi is more refreshing. Both destroy your teeth like none other....

• 'Refreshing,' is a word that has NO place in this conversation.

But, either way... Pepsi is awful.

Mr Pibb up in this bitch

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Mr Pibb up in this bitch

Ralph Nader

haha

• Options

I remember a couple years ago being all hyped about Rockadelic shipping me some Mexican Coke, then finding out I could just drive a mile down the road and cop it in Freeport.

• pointmanpointman 1,042 Posts

I don't drink carbonated drinks often but when I do, I drink...

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    How unimaginative is the new Wal Mart logo?

A f*cking asterisk? seriously?

• HamHam 872 Posts

they should have gone with a metal style logo dripping blood

• How unimaginative is the new Wal Mart logo?

A f*cking asterisk? seriously?

the asterisk denotes ill fine print about hiring practice, customer satisfaction, and firing butchers.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    Obama's logo was stolen from the old Pepsi logo.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    Obama is just like Fairley and Beyonce, always ripping off some else's ideas.

Like that stimulus package? It's filled with things that have all been done before. I mean fix bridges? That's been done to death. Tax cuts? Hello? Remember Bush? Dude just rips off other peoples ideas. Peace, fairness, equality. It's all been done. And don't get me started on hope.

he's the choice of a new generation

• I found myself finishing a pepsi 2 liter the other day and I noticed the same thing... like this new pepsi logo reminds me of someone elses logo...

well now that I look at them side by side...

Last fall in my Design class we looked at the new Pepsi logo. Everybody hated it. When I mentioned it looked like they were biting the Obama logo, my class, especially Obama fan girls got mad.