Is this Barack Obama for real?

2»

Comments

• and yo I always had A CRAZY CRUSH ON THE GIRL FROM THE YOUNG MC VIDEO

In relation to the video, where's Lisa Ann Casaba these days?

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts

Oh man. Paging Pickwick. The girl at 1:00 in the hot pants and boots is bangin like a Ron G tape!

• Oh man. Paging Pickwick. The girl at 1:00 in the hot pants and boots is bangin like a Ron G tape!

Is it me, or does she remind anyone else of this:

and why is it that no one like that greets me at the post office, with those same moves, saying "good morning John, what do you have today?"

• Oh man. Paging Pickwick. The girl at 1:00 in the hot pants and boots is bangin like a Ron G tape!

1:30 as well!

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts

Oh man. Paging Pickwick. The girl at 1:00 in the hot pants and boots is bangin like a Ron G tape!

Skin-tight crushed velvet.

• Damn Johmboloya, you're good! How do you find this stuff out?!

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

lmho - this is when dancing got confused with aerobics work-outs. some folks are going at it just so hard it's like they're trying to beat the song into submission instead of moving to it. rosie perez at the start of do the right thing comes to mind for that style.

This whole clip seems like a boot bonanza...dig the first girl to go down the line!

• johmbolaya =

My friend's aunt is the Asian dame with the long hair that was always up in the Soul Train piece.

Cheryl Song? Fresh!

Yep, that's her. Her nephew is named Derek Song. He's part owner of Park Life in San Francisco. She currently resides in SF as well.