Missed Connections/Best Of On Craigslist

2»

Comments

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    willie_fugal said:
    Herm, what'd you do?

Nothing yet, but whoever wrote it edited the entry and deleted all but the last two sentences. Should I respond or let it go? I'm kinda scurred. Not really, but kinda.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Odd thing is...I know a large majority of the people that go and the ones I don't know are usually there with someone I know.

• leonleon 883 Posts
    DJ_Enki said:
    F*ck that is funny and also really depressing.
    I read the whole thing.
    It's just sad, the dude sounds like he preyed on women and never experienced any love and is now resigned and cynical and alone.

For real. It's definitely a funny read, but if it's actually true? Yeesh.

I also think it???s fake. Pretty well written though, good read.

• willie_fugalwillie_fugal 1,862 Posts
    Herm said:
    willie_fugal said:
    Herm, what'd you do?

Nothing yet, but whoever wrote it edited the entry and deleted all but the last two sentences. Should I respond or let it go? I'm kinda scurred. Not really, but kinda.

you should definitely respond, what've you got to lose??

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Herm said:
    willie_fugal said:
    Herm, what'd you do?

If she's willing to post all of that, but not willing to simply say hello in person....you have a right to be scurred.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    Could this be Freaky Tracy related? School me. I remember talks of that back in the day.

Errr, maybe not. Not trying to freak you out, Herm! But, you should give it a try! And report back with all information here.

Love,
    Elise

• HorseleechHorseleech 3,830 Posts
    elise said:
    But, you should give it a try! And report back with all information here.

Do it, at least for our entertainment.

willie_fugal said:
    you should definitely respond, what've you got to lose??