Aussie Govt's Givin me 950Clams...

SelinaKyle83SelinaKyle83 1,042 Posts
edited February 2009 in Strut Central
Yes siree bob, "The Government will provide eligible taxpayers with a tax bonus payment of up to $950.The bonus will be available to Australian resident taxpayers who paid net tax in the 2007-08 financial year.Taxpayers will not need to apply for the payment. The Australian Taxation Office will make the payment to taxpayers after determining eligibility for the 2007-08 financial year.Taxpayers must lodge their tax returns for the 2007-08 financial year by 30 June 2009 to be eligible.This measure will benefit around 8.7 million taxpayers. "So everyone who pays their tax and earns under 100g's will be eligible, i only just scraped in of course!!haha!!YES PLAESE!!

Comments

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    shit gotta do my tax return now.....

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    shit gotta do my tax return now.....

Hot damn.

And Selina... every tiem i see your location I sing it to myself in my head. I listen to the Payback at least once a week... it's my favourite album to cook to lately.

Hey M**K, when we get paid from the Govt lets go and blow it all at Ashwoods!!!

• jammyjammy remixing bongo rock... 813 Posts
    i can't wait to get my nine fiddy. it's all just money they (the government) have stolen from us anyway. nice to have it back though.

Hey M**K, when we get paid from the Govt lets go and blow it all at Ashwoods!!!

DO IT!

Real Diggers Know the Deal

• shwing!

Dude... Tasmaina represent!

I found a Tasmanian funky 45 recently. Name of the group escapes me, but it was on the Tasmanian 'Candle' label.

• the_dLthe_dL 1,531 Posts
    i dont think i get jack, add to that i havent done a tax return for a few years = no $$$ for me

• Dude... Tasmaina represent!

I found a Tasmanian funky 45 recently. Name of the group escapes me, but it was on the Tasmanian 'Candle' label.

ahh word! i dont know the record, but candle has a pretty deep catalogue. a lot of groups did one off 45's and then disappeared..

• phatmoneysackphatmoneysack Melbourne 1,124 Posts
    money money money money money, MMMONNNEYYY!

This money means my record and weed dealers will be in business for some time longer...!!!.

950 = 1 ounce and 650 dollar bin finds!

• Considering how cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeap the flights o.s are at the mo, i might head over to the states sooner than expected!!
    Ohhhhhh yyyyyyeah!!
    Watch out yanks!!

This money means my record and weed dealers will be in business for some time longer...!!!.

950 = 1 ounce and 650 dollar bin finds!

Buy some of the former off me!

I think its already spent.... Im going to see Peakhour soon...he's got a stack of Eastern Europe heavies....

• the_dLthe_dL 1,531 Posts
    300 for an oz is a bit on the high side!

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    looks like it's been reversed and they ain't gunna give it out now... *OUCH*

f*cking Liberal Party!!! Dont wanna see a young man stoned and enjoying good quality music on vinyl!

• facesdfacesd 236 Posts
    Considering how cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeap the flights o.s are at the mo, i might head over to the states sooner than expected!!
    Ohhhhhh yyyyyyeah!!
    Watch out yanks!!

Just got a ticket from LA to OZ (Sydney) for $650.00 US on the new Virgin OZ line.

• yeah qantas is offering $1100 aus incl tax, direct flight too!! woooooooooo!!

• kicks79kicks79 1,334 Posts
    this money if i get it ( F*ck Turnbull for real !) is going on my next trip overseas.