UFC 64 Penn vs GSP (spoiler alert)

DJ_WubWubDJ_WubWub 874 Posts
edited February 2009 in Strut Central
Just finished watching it ..GSP made Penn look like a chump. Coming up a weight divison was too much and GSP is a champion who like Anderson Silva seems another level beyond their challengers.Lyoto Machida looked awesome in his fight as well.

Comments

• J_RoyJ_Roy 33 Posts
    I think Penn was regretting that vacation.

GSP made Penn's Jits look silly and the size/reach advantage was a bit much for him.

• the_dLthe_dL 1,531 Posts
    i would love to see a rematch with the real penn in there!

• It's all about the Mickey Avalon KISS OF DEATH as BJ walked in:

What's the hell?

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    I blame Mickey Avalon!

Naw for real though, BJ looked real fatigued from the start. He didn't have any fire in him. It was a disappoint to say the least.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    It's all about the Mickey Avalon KISS OF DEATH as BJ walked in:

What's the hell?

I'm a fan of both, but I really would've liked to have seen Penn take it. I'm an underdog dude (paws?).
    What I wouldn't give to see BJ put Mickey Avalon's lights the fugg OUT right there!

• Day is your avatar a Klarwein?

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    Penn Files Request for NSAC Investigation

So even if they were greasing up GSP for the first two rounds, and I'd be very surprised if that was the case, what's his excuse for the third and fourth?

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Day is your avatar a Klarwein?

Yep! just like yours

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    Day, every time Bruce Buffer announces T. J. Day as one of the judges in a UFC fight, I have to do a double take. Like, "When did D*mi*n join the Nevada State Athletic Commission?"

• Penn needs to stick to 155

Machida was dope

GSP is ehh. Alves will smash him. Deal