2-6, Moneytown @ Dahlak w/ Mr. Finewine!

NiteKrawler45NiteKrawler45 1,062 Posts
edited February 2009 in Announcements
Moneytown welcomes it's February guest, none other than the legendary DJ, Mr. Finewine! Friday, February 6th 10PM-3AM Dahlak (1771 U St., NW DC) Free! No Cover w/ DJ Nitekrawler & special guest: Mr. Finewine official website: www.myspace.com/moneytowndcDon't miss the monthly party that the Washington Post dubbed DC's best new DJ event for 2008!

Comments

• Moneytown Promo Mix #5, "Dear Patrick" (bout 30 min)

Download or stream:
    MONEYTOWN PROMO MIX #5 ON Z-SHARE

In honor of this month's guest, Mr. Finewine (Downtown Soulville, Bumpshop NYC)!

• I will be rocking the Ben's Chili Bowl t-shirt this Saturday @ Bumpshop in NY/DC solidarity.

Actually, I should be rocking the Moneytown t-shirt, but it's in the laundry.

• I will be rocking the Ben's Chili Bowl t-shirt this Saturday @ Bumpshop in NY/DC solidarity.

Actually, I should be rocking the Moneytown t-shirt, but it's in the laundry.

Excuses, excuses

I still need to get my hands on one of those Ego trip "Step off" tees, got a way for me to get one? I don't see it on turntable lab's site anymore.

• Also:

I recently released a 45rpm single in conjunction with Peoples Potential Unlimited: "George Smallwood - Lady Disco / Mr. Sunshine" .....tracks originally recorded and released in shamefully limited quantities during the late 70s and early 80s. For those of you w/record players that dig disco and groovin' soul tunes, I'll have 5 copies at the show that I'll be giving away for free.......all you gotta do is be one of the first 5 people that ask me for um. First come, first serve, so get there early. And look out for a record release party coming up sometime soon....George (yes, he still can play) will be rockin' the keyboard and vocals to get your head bobbin'.