rehash

high_chigh_c 1,384 Posts
edited January 2009 in Strut Central
hi. i tried to message r*ck mahal to get permission but I guess he's off today.But hey. This site came back:http://www.rehashmedia.com/there's all kindsa updates and shit. mixes... funky mp3s for yer damn ipod and shit.so have a look! holler!spammin' off,the chad

Comments

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts
    very cool.

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    what about the dallas rapp site?

• Awesome, looks great. Looking forward to spending some time with those mixes and of course the Excavations.

• dmacdmac 472 Posts

Nice one, C.!
    Definitely going to be spending time with the excavations soon...

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Looking good--I'm diggin that People track.

• discos_almadiscos_alma discos_alma 2,164 Posts
    Yes! No more .rm files!

Beautiful design and execution, btw.

Hats off to you, sirs.

• high_chigh_c 1,384 Posts
    thanks dudes! Please acutally, like, listen to shit... and find broken shit and tell me about it as I'm sure there are some bugs.

• Site looks good. I think I know what I'm spendning the last of my x-mas gift certificate on. I've been sleeping on some of those releases.

• observobserv 55 Posts
    shityeah!

• hi. i tried to message r*ck mahal to get permission but I guess he's off today.

But hey. This site came back:

http://www.rehashmedia.com/

there's all kindsa updates and shit. mixes... funky mp3s for yer damn ipod and shit.

so have a look! holler!

spammin' off,
    the chad

it's been how long since we last updated? Hooray for being procrastinators. Still...we're awesome!

• phono13phono13 842 Posts
    Ahsum... so glad it's back! This was one of my favorite sites to drop-in to. Wow, that was some years ago already. Anyway, the site is looking good!

maybe this is a late pass, but that Dept. of Edu. is top-notch!

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

yay!

• It's back!
    The site looks great!
    I'll see you guys soon.

• phono13phono13 842 Posts
    Just placed an order for a few things on Discogs! Eff a financial crisis.

• THE MOST UNDERRATED OF ALL TIME

DENTON REPPIN'

Thanks to you dudes who actually placed orders for our vinyl releases, despite the the economy/age of the microwave.

Support your local starving artists/graphic designers on the 'strut!

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    awesome, id been missing the site..

not sure if its fixed but i noticed the last two 45 sections are both labeled N-S or something

but damn, i downloaded EVERY mp3. and holy shit that new record sounds insane. i might have to order it asap...

awesome

not sure if its fixed but i noticed the last two 45 sections are both labeled N-S or something

but damn, i downloaded EVERY mp3. and holy shit that new record sounds insane. i might have to order it asap...

ah.. way to QA. thanks!

and please buy the new(ish) record!