DOLO = MARTIN LUTHER KING

Ex-BoyfriendEx-Boyfriend 795 Posts
edited January 2009 in Strut Central
I log on to see that I am the victim of yet another unprovoked and unjustified injustice. All I will say that if you covet my millionairsh lifestyle so much that must despise me then you can at least express that jealous rage with a better name than rush limpballs. Here are a list of derisory names I find acceptable:thrush limbaughclon hannityMike fuckabeenerAss cancerPharaoh NaziLord of TapestryShitt romneyBill 'peed' O'phileyDavid brooksYou have 24 hours to make the change

Comments

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

Mike fuckabeener

BAN.

No, for real.

• dayday 9,611 Posts

Mike fuckabeener

BAN.

No, for real.

yo wtf? I hope to be there when you get punched in the face.

• i like how none of the active as heck moder's aren't really doing a thing.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    See ya round idiot.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Dolo fell off hard with this explicitly racist stuff. He was maybe kinda clever before.

• Dolo fell off hard with this explicitly racist stuff. He was maybe kinda clever before.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    I was busy today. I missed the opportunity to do my first ban.

can I ban somebody else instead?

• I will say this about this thread...

While he wasn't banned straight away, it didn't matter. Nobody engaged, and this foll just about died of natural causes...

That was a positive step there, gang.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    I will say this about this thread...

While he wasn't banned straight away, it didn't matter. Nobody engaged, and this foll just about died of natural causes...

That was a positive step there, gang.

Absolutly, it was so much fun watching him get the collective cold shoulder that i almost let it go.

Almost.