Fact of the day

DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
edited July 2005 in Strut Central
I didnt know. But now i do: PUTS > Cosmo & Docbizzle

Comments

• Mel_GibsonMel_Gibson 664 Posts
    Do you agree that they are greater than you?

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Mel, can you apply such a formula to three things that are categorically not the same?

IE, bananas>headphones

Not if you can show that (these) three human beings are categorically not the same.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Well, first off PUTS is two humans, not one.

Second, PUTS = rap group

DocBeezy = surgeon's technical assistant

Cosmo = club DJ

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    DO THE MATH

[color:white]dj shadow < PUTS[/color]

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts

bananas>headphones

I love this shit.

Bananas ARE Better than headphones. Better tasting that is.

• el_sparkoel_sparko 884 Posts
    Mel, can you apply such a formula to three things that are categorically not the same?

IE, bananas>headphones

Nah, bananas have a weird texture, so headphones would win...

• off PUTS

Who are all these new dudes who act like it's not OK to dislike something? This board is turning into a rest haven for hoes.

later

Funny thing about some of these dudes
    is that Big Dicks don't scare em neither
    because they been hoes too long.

I didnt have an opinion, hell i didnt even know about it until it was pointed out to me in the PUTS thread.

I guess it is true. I mean this is PUTS we are talking about. Dudes know how to loop drums.

I guess that Is greater than someone being a decent person, and "Phillys official party starter" and greater than someone who assists surgeons do their job performing coronary artery bypass graftings and diagnosing and treating heart disease.

I guess that Is greater than someone being a decent person, and "Phillys official party starter" and greater than someone who assists surgeons do their job performing coronary artery bypass graftings and diagnosing and treating heart disease.

Yeah, but did either of you two make the track San Francisco Knights? I didn't think so...

"Thes One: Night???Lord Radio and Hale Bop on the bay bridge faded, trying to find Smiley's house thank god we made it.

Double K: Yo, blunts, broads and beats, keeping it low thru the streets and niggas givin us pounds cos of these dope-ass sounds.

Thes One: We run aground like ships, over these beats I flip, the base is hittin so hard that your cd skips.

Double K: We'll check it out, make sure it doesn't happen again, I got my grip on it, so turn it up to volume ten.

Thes One: Volume ten?

Double K: Word"

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts

Yeah, but did either of you two make the track San Francisco Knights? I didn't think so...

"Thes One: Night???Lord Radio and Hale Bop on the bay bridge faded, trying to find Smiley's house thank god we made it.

Double K: Yo, blunts, broads and beats, keeping it low thru the streets and niggas givin us pounds cos of these dope-ass sounds.

Thes One: We run aground like ships, over these beats I flip, the base is hittin so hard that your cd skips.

Double K: We'll check it out, make sure it doesn't happen again, I got my grip on it, so turn it up to volume ten.

i've never heard that song.. are those lines from SF knights? sounds stupid.

where's my banana?

I didnt have an opinion, hell i didnt even know about it until it was pointed out to me in the PUTS thread.

I guess it is true. I mean this is PUTS we are talking about. Dudes know how to loop drums.

Wait, are you now saying that you (and company) are greater? Even in light of the information we have been given about bananas and headphones? MLK isn't greater than Donovan McNabb because they're not in the same category?

i've never heard that song.. are those lines from SF knights? sounds stupid.

where's my banana?

righ here ni99a

where's my banana?

In your tail pipe, you muh fuggin' hatter... those lyrics are on point like a compass....

where's my banana?

In your tail pipe, you muh fuggin' hatter... those lyrics are on point like a compass....

I really dont think you are being serious are you?

Cause it is really funny.

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    where's my banana?

sayinn....I'm in need of some Potassium

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    where's my banana?
    those lyrics are on point like a compass....

damn, you ghost write for PUTS??

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Experience of listening to Young Jeezy while reclining on my leather couch in fine linens >>>>>>>> Mel Gibson

How 'bout them apples and oranges?

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts

There is no such thing as a "warm San Francisco [k]night," so that track < the truth.

those lyrics are on point like a compass....

Talib Kweli alias unmasked...

damn, you ghost write for PUTS??

I've been on the lyrics archive on their website, trawling the depths like a spanish fisherman, and there actually IS some pretty nice stuff they've dropped on their... not sure if you guys will like it but this is rocking my world currently:

"Double K: Yo Thes, what (Thes One: what up?) Can you rock the mic?

Thes One: A ha ha, my mellow my man, it's like ridin' a bike. Uh, Double K

Double K: What's Up?

Thes One: Can you rock it?

Double K: Like ridin' a bike, but only with training wheels. So what, shoot the gift and let them know the deal.

Thes One: I shoot the gift like NRA members on Christmas morning warning rock MCs like isthmus like a principal."

Can't believe Thes called out "isthmus" in that last line, anyone know if the guy ever replied?

[

I've been on the lyrics archive on their website, trawling the depths like a spanish fisherman, and there actually IS some pretty nice stuff they've dropped on their... not sure if you guys will like it but this is rocking my world currently:

you cannot be serious.

[

you cannot be serious.

I don't think he is:

trawling the depths like a spanish fisherman

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    where's my banana?

sayinn....I'm in need of some Potassium

too much sugar

• Mr_Lee_PHDMr_Lee_PHD 2,042 Posts
    Woooooooooooo.

This thread is....