Alcohol Aids Sex.....

SelinaKyle83SelinaKyle83 1,042 Posts
edited January 2009 in Strut Central
"Australian researchers have made the surprise discovery that alcohol improves, rather than damages, men's performance in the bedroom. They hope the finding, which flies in the face of conventional belief, will reassure men who worry about the affects of drinking on their sex lives. A study of 1580 Australian men reveals drinkers report about 30 per cent fewer problems than teetotallers. Even binge drinkers had lower rates of erectile dysfunction than those who never drank." The Melbourne Herald Sun Interesting but I certainly don't buy it!! They don't call it the "Foster's Flop" down here for nadda.haha. Though considering no one here actually drinks Foster's, maybe that's more of a British thing??hahahhahahaa

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Free Rent!!!!!

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    I'm always drunk. I never had a problem. I'm just sayin'.

• Are you australian??ha.

• Woooooooo, free rent! Although i think you wrote this b4 my last post!!haha!!

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    I thought this thread was going to be about alcohol, AIDS, and sex.

This is better, though.

Are you australian??ha.

LOL! Nah. I'm just a crazy American and I get down with Castlemaine or Crown Lager. Never touch the Foster's.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    whiskey dick?

• It aids in the initiation of sex.

• Crownies!! Noice Maaaaaate!!
    I've never had castlemaine come to think of it!! I'm a laydee(haha) of simple tastes, bring on the melbourne bitter!!

I shouldn't have really added that haha- now my laydee-ness may be questioned.....hahaha..

Crownies!! Noice Maaaaaate!!
    I've never had castlemaine come to think of it!! I'm a laydee(haha) of simple tastes, bring on the melbourne bitter!!

I shouldn't have really added that haha- now my laydee-ness may be questioned.....hahaha..

LOL! Hardy Har. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

• It aids in the initiation of sex.

Too right!! I heard a beauty of a story at work yesterday from my 63year old female co-worker (quite a fox back in the day)!
    We were having a typical game of hypotheticals and i was asking which celeb would they add to a 3some, I had said male or female (surprisingly enough 2 other girls i'd asked both said they'd ask a female to join rather rather than another guy). ANYWAY- so i fill in Maxi about what we are discussing and she casually mentions that she'd had one with a girl back in the day but didn't enjoy it! She went on to say it was when she was married. "Oh, so your husband initiated it?" i ask. "No, actually it was with another couple"!
    Turns out she was, yep you guessed it, BOOZED at a party, got in a fight with her hubby, he left her there and instead of getting a cab she hopped into bed with the couple. Though apparently the guy just kinda lay back and watched!!
    Um, yeah, so there.....it really does aid in the initiation of sex!!haha!!

• whiskey dick?

You mean this??haha.

• the_dLthe_dL 1,531 Posts
    Are you australian??ha.

LOL! Nah. I'm just a crazy American and I get down with Castlemaine or Crown Lager. Never touch the Foster's.

i have it from more than one reliable source that crownies are just basically VB in a different bottle, real ozzie headz know coopers is the deal, the amount of touring acts we feed that stuff too and watch them get messed up after 2 beers is a constant source of amusement to us:)

sorry for the thread hijack, back to the sex plaese

• yeah- had heard that about crownies/vb but i think they taste diff......then again it prob is a placebo!!
    love a good thread-jackin!

• kicks79kicks79 1,334 Posts
    Yeah i keep hearing this a lot. Apparently they reckon Crown is the top of the keg, and VB is the bottom. I think the middle is supposed to carlton draught or some such shit.
    Coopers is the only aussie beer that doesn't use fish in the brewing process.

• I can't believe you just said that.....about the fish!! I want to blaaaaaaaah!! looks like i'm on the coopers pale tonight!!

• the_dLthe_dL 1,531 Posts
    it might help explain why i have never been a fan of aussie beers though!

• AlmondAlmond 1,427 Posts
    we all know what the reality is. it'll lower inhibitions and make initiating sex easier. but it usually doesn't last that long, especially if he's really wasted.

• Best descriptions one of my guy friends used (for his experience with booze) was "it's like trying to play pool with a piece of string"!

Although despite the not lasting long thing Almond most of my doode friends would claim they last longer with the booze!! But whether this means that naturally they are super dooper quick or it really does elongate, i don't know!! Hmmmmmm....

P.s that beer talk earlier in this thread (ie the fish stuff) really didn't deter me too much, on the crownies right now b4 out!