The Hines Ward Hate Thread

2»

Comments

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    the thing about the Cardinals is you CAN score 50-60 on them anytime you play them... looks like their defense has stepped up in the playoffs, and i'll give them the Atlanta game. but Carolina just self-destructed more than the Cards really stopped them, and the Eagles had huge plays all game long that they just didn't hit on due to Mcnabb being inaccurate or the WRs dropping the damn ball. The Eagles DEFINITELY left 3-4 TDs on the field last Sunday. the fact that Arizona has made it this far is proof that anything can happen, but there is no logical reason to believe that they can beat the Steelers. Football can be an illogical game sometimes, though, so we'll see. In the end, always remember- DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS

(gotta ride with the other PA squad since my bum-ass birds mcchoked again)

• Please Raj ban him.

HW = greatest post-70s steeler, hands down

Very possible. He's broken all of the Stallworth/Swan records. He's always reliable, has remained remarkably healthy and is a real leader on the squad. You may hear some argument for Greg Lloyd on this topic, but for me it's got to be Hines.

For real? Better than The Bus?

top, because i haven't been on SS since i posted here, and also because this thread is relevant for at least another week.

The reason i give it to Hines over the Bus: aside from owning practically all the team records for his position, being a leader and perfectly embodying the true steeler spirit, Hines started his pro career and will hopefully end it here in the Burg. he's a Lifer, only played for one pro team. can't wait for sunday, freakin out over here!!!