fuk the namebelt - get a NES-belt !

spcspc 534 Posts
edited July 2005 in Strut Central

Comments

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    no. thats lame. And this is a lame thread. sorry.

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts

"Welcome to urban outfitters can I take your order?"

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

yeah, more like LAME-belt...

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts

He probably walkes around asking girls in his best rico suave voice:
    "hey, wanna play?"

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

He probably walkes around asking girls in his best rico suave voice:
    "hey, wanna play?"

"the joy stick is on the inside"

• spcspc 534 Posts

The pic is lame, true, but I like the idea of having a different buckle than anybody else.

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts

The pic is lame, true, but I like the idea of having a different buckle than anybody else.

umm
    dude

sorry to burst your bubble. but soooo many people have that steez. My 13 year old brother for one.

more like

"Welcome to Target. We ahve a large selection of Novelty ringer tees. Holler if you hear me."

• SpinatraSpinatra 39 Posts
    if they were cast in metal they would be cooler... not sure about the big plastic steez

• I saw this chump with a news ticker belt buckle. He seemed to be really pleased with himself.

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts
    if they were cast in metal they would be cooler... not sure about the big plastic steez

You could cast that shit in Platnum it would still be wack.

• SpinatraSpinatra 39 Posts
    the name belt of the future is here...

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    This geeky little dude had one of those scrolling LED belts in the club the other day, looking all proud of himself. At one point my friend saw him in the bathroom frantically trying to reprogram it when some other guy called out sarcastically, "Wow! What the heck is that thing? Is that some new fancy cell phone? Cool!" The poor kid sheepishly put the buckle away and didn't wear it the rest of the night.

The moral is: making fun of bad fashion helps people.

• coselmedcoselmed 1,114 Posts
    the name belt of the future is here...

I saw some girl on the train wearing one that said, "Last Stop 125th Street" just like the subway marquee...Perhaps it's a little corny, but I couldn't keep my eyes off the thing!

P.S. For those of you on the market, she said she bought it in the West Village, by the way.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    This geeky little dude had one of those scrolling LED belts in the club the other day, looking all proud of himself. At one point my friend saw him in the bathroom frantically trying to reprogram it when some other guy called out sarcastically, "Wow! What the heck is that thing? Is that some new fancy cell phone? Cool!" The poor kid sheepishly put the buckle away and didn't wear it the rest of the night.

The moral is: making fun of bad fashion helps people.
    HAHA!!!

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    The moral is: making fun of bad fashion helps people wear jeans and t-shirts like everyone else

That said, all the beltbuckles listed thus far should only appeal to those who haven't yet added the suffix "-teen" to their age. But I am amused at the thought of a LED message beltbuckle's programming going awry, or being used by a poor speller.

"HELLO LADES"

Testimonial from IcedOutGear.com:

Yo my package came got here yesterday and when i saw that package up in the mail box i flipped! I opened that package up like a savage! I took all the wrapping out and there it was! THE MOST ICED OUT BRACELET I EVER SEEN IN MY WHOLE LIFE! of course i tried that bracelet on right away! I felt like a gangsta bill gates with all that ice on. Then at the bottom of the package you wont beleive what i found. I guess icedoutgear knew i ordered a g-unit spinner pendant before i bought my bracelet. oh yea i never wrote a testimonial for my spinner so let me take the time now. HOT! HOT AS HELL! I LOOK LIKE A NEW MEMBER OF G-UNIT OR SOMTHIN PEOPLE AT SKOOL BE LIKE YO ALEX YOU LIKE YOU STOLE YOUNG BUCKS CHAIN OR SOMTHIN. I TELL'EM ICEDOUTGEAR DID THE MAGIC. now... back to the bracelet thing. so i guess they knew i had that spinner so they sent me... yea you guessed it, The spinning bracelet! I saw that bracelet I yelled "oh shit" so loud my momma thought micheal jackson was up in my room! of course the next day at skool i was pimpin' like wo! I had so many phone numbers that day i was a human phone book!

Thanks again for hooking me up with the jewls and the girls if you know what i mean!

*HOLLA*

Playas who bought:::::also bought:::::

Bling-Blaow! This LED Name Digital Belt Buckle is like having a piece of the future on your waist.[/b] Be one of the first people to floss this new LED Belt Buckle. You can put up to 256 characters on it.

Wanna make a statement? WELL BRING IT ON! Write whatever you want and let it scroll across the screen! Your name , your number, your hood! Stand out in the club without a bottle of bubb. Scroll on playa.[/b]

Bsides, you should offer to write product descriptions for these folks. I think your enthusiasm for platinum grills will translate well in this medium.

I opened that package up like a savage!

I felt like a gangsta bill gates with all that ice on. Wow.

More...

Thank you guys. I got my iced out gangsta bracelet and platinum ballin watch and I love 'em. They were shipped to me very quickly and now I'm ready to take my game to the next level.

my braclets are off the chains they bling so much I got blinded yesterday

were jelous cause it made me look like a huge P.I.M.P.

More...

Thank you guys. I got my iced out gangsta bracelet and platinum ballin watch and I love 'em. They were shipped to me very quickly and now I'm ready to take my game to the next level.

my braclets are off the chains they bling so much I got blinded yesterday
    These folls sound mad CORNY. You gotta post some more of the testimonials.

I think this one is fake:

yo i just bout this spinnertizzle i used 2 b the nerdiest wat boy evrrrrrrr but now im kickin it with the homes foshizzle wen i put that shizzle on it was so heavy i sed that hurted and then i got a paper towel and wrote my name on it and rapped it around my head at skool this girl got crumbs on my wat tee and luckilly i had an extra or else my ice might not have shined prizzoprly cuz u need to pimp da ice with the right gerrrr this is the shizzle yo dizzle now dis is da story bout a wat boy named timmy who found a paper towel rapped it around his head wrote his name on it and then became a pimp.i was walking home from scool
    wen some cracker came up and scuffed my pumas.FO REAL dis is the real stuff it look real FO SHO

But I like this one:

Yo, I got my "Large All Iced Out Gorgeous Cross" in the mail not too long ago and it is SICK! You hooked me up like damn! Without ya cross chicks were always dissin me... they thought I was uglier than the Master P sneakas... haha... now they love me!

They were shipped to me very quickly and now I'm ready to take my game to the next level.

Corny? Dawg, you just cant see him cause his game is on "the next level"

Oh, shit!!

I SECURED MY JEWELS WITH CLEAR NAIL POLISH AND DAMN THEY BE BLINGING EVEN MORE, THANX FOR THE TIP GUYS.

Oh, shit!!

I SECURED MY JEWELS WITH CLEAR NAIL POLISH AND DAMN THEY BE BLINGING EVEN MORE, THANX FOR THE TIP GUYS.

hahahahahaha

MaD ProPs...heRe'S a SaTiSfieD CuStoMah!!

A poem from a satisfied customer:

They get you laced up from gear to blingin ice
    If you're in competition with 'em you better bring it right
    Iced Out Gear brings it nice
    No one else lets you cop a free chain and charm
    I'm bout to buy me a new bracelet so I can chain my arm
    I can't stop man cause ICE is bliss
    You should grab one too so you can light ya wrist
    Can't forget about the playa watches- 5 time zone
    Watch out everything's blindin in my rhyme zone
    Stuntin everywhere with my custom belt buckle
    They got pimp rings to ice each of ya knuckles
    Gotta roll big so we ride spinnaz man
    Ain't got nuttn to lose we all winnaz man
    Got 'em at all low prices don't matter how much cake you got in ya hand
    Cause when it comes to war with these other sites, they gonna bomb 'em like Sadaam
    So when you need to get it like me, hit up IcedOutGear.com

Holla atcha White Rappin Boy from the Platinum City

White Chocolate/Platinum T- Cleveland, Ohio

His mama raised him right:

YO! wassup! raise da roof! my pimp's chalice and cross came in the post today! off da hook! i'm gonna get soooooooo many bitches i'm gonna need a corral OMG!!!!!(i hope 'bitches' wasn't too dirty)

Corny? Dawg, you just cant see him cause his game is on "the next level"
    You right, I guess I got to get some platinum shoes to get on his level.

I was browsing the merchandise, and I am fond of this combo:

THE PERFECT TRUE PLAYAS COMBO