CD duplication-strut (yet again)

DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
edited January 2009 in Strut Central
This must be post, what, 46,926 on the matter?Anyway, I've got this mix CD I'm ready to drop, and I'm looking to get it done up with duplication and packaging. I'm not looking for any sort of extravagent packaging, just a cardboard sleeve with color printing on both sides, and then B&W printing on the CD itself. The place I was gonna use to get this done says I can't get color printing if I'm pressing up less than 1000 CDs. I definitely don't need 1000 CDs...I probably won't even need 500. So, anybody know a good place that can hook up this packaging/duplication on an order of less than 1000 units?

Comments

• try nationwide or tunecore

tunecore has some good deals. The digipak thing looks cool and it's a decent price.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    try nationwide or tunecore

tunecore has some good deals. The digipak thing looks cool and it's a decent price.

That tunecore digipak thing looks just about perfect. Much appreciated, mayne!

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    You got a release date? I still rock your Blendapella mix at the office.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    You got a release date? I still rock your Blendapella mix at the office.

Whenever my dude finishes the cover art and I get the whole thing sent off to get duplicated. I'm thinking February...March if there's foot-dragging going on (and, let's face it, there's pretty much always foot-dragging). I'll definitely post and make a big stink about it when I drop it.