Should Obama take the oath again?

2»

Comments

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    I TOLD YOU SO.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Hilarious.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    Well, I guess my plea on soulstrut worked after all!

must be my moderhater status.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    Hilarious.

Wait until the conspiracy theorists break atoms on this - The President's legitimacy will be doubted because the second oath was "fake-performed in secret." Or even worse, they'll claim that Justice Roberts and Obama (who are Freemasons and also Knights Templar) conspired to purposefully mess up the oath in public, cover it up with a phony "re-administration" that will leave the Office vacant when the country collapses so that the lizards can take over.

Jesus - this is a fun game.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    Hilarious.

Wait until the conspiracy theorists break atoms on this - The President's legitimacy will be doubted because the second oath was "fake-performed in secret." Or even worse, they'll claim that Justice Roberts and Obama (who are Freemasons and also Knights Templar) conspired to purposefully mess up the oath in public, cover it up with a phony "re-administration" that will leave the Office vacant when the country collapses so that the lizards can take over.

Jesus - this is a fun game.

oh shit.

he better do it again!!!!

• He's got to do it again tomorrow.

As the first black president, he has to take the oath every day to pledge his allegiance to the AMERICAN part of his African-American heritage, and to reassure people that he isn't a secret muslim.

Chris Wallace said it on Fox News.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    He should say it in Arabic, just for shits and giggles.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    and then be like "oh sorry, habit."

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    He's got to do it again tomorrow.

Late Pass for all of us.

(phew, for those that sweated)

edit: Uh-oh! His hand's not on the Bible! Renewed conspiracy theories!

• and then be like "oh sorry, habit."

He's got to do it again tomorrow.

Late Pass for all of us.

(phew, for those that sweated)

edit: Uh-oh! His hand's not on the Bible! Renewed conspiracy theories!
    No bible = take it again.

• I saw that short clip of chris(?) wallace from fox saying with that needs-to-be-punched-with-brass-knuckles smirk on his face saying, "I dont think Obama is technically president flubbing the oath like that" I bet Mike Wallace punches himself in the groin every day knowing he produced that piece of shit...

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    He should take it with his hand on the Kama Sutra and be like "this is some sort of Indian Sex Bible" and then wink at the camera.

POCKET KORAN

• The constitution does not say he needs to swear on a bible, thats just tradition

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    POCKET KORAN

Wasn't that Idris Muhammad's nickname?