Elder Utah Smith: I Got Two Wings

luckluck 4,077 Posts
edited January 2009 in Strut Central
I can't wait for this to come out. Kevin Nutt deserves some Strutter praise.Oh, and when this is released in three weeks, will there be a vinyl version? I don't see evidence of one. your link to heaven

Comments

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts
    Luck, have you heard "Two Wings" by Elder Samuel Patterson on the Jerico Road label? Screaming gospel at its best, with some hair-raising guitar that comes with the package...Ace released this on a CD some years back, titled Blues & Gospel From The Bandera, Laredo & Jerico Road Labels Of Chicago...out of 27 songs, 10 are gospel (by Patterson, the Norfleet Bros., the Space Spiritual Singers and the Faithful Wanderers)...

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    I have not heard this comp, although anything with the brothers Norfleet will always raise an eyebrow. Thanks for putting me up on it.

• troublemantroubleman 1,928 Posts
    Way back when I heard about this project I emailed Kevin about a vinyl issue. He said it wasn't happening, unfortunately.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    Oh, well. Anyone pick up Kevin & Mike's new "Oh Graveyard, You Can't Hold Me Always?" Beautiful stuff - like the "Best Of" to Kevin's radio show.

And I still need a copy of "I Don't Feel At Home In This World" and "Life Is A Problem."