I just wanna say real quick

Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
edited January 2009 in Strut Central
in 24 hours I'll be on a plane heading towards to D.C. with Inauguration tickets waiting.I'm going to see, first f*cking hand, one of the most important moments in American history. As a person of color who has only dealt/deals with a fraction of the bullshit.....I don't know what to say. Like I felt election night, a lot of people's hardships, sorrows, and deaths have been validated in a sense. Whether it was my folks coming to American with a suitcase and having to take baths with a f*cking salad bowl or my other folks who've been here longer than most but still get treated like they have no rights.Whether it's an end to some of worst 8 years of peoples lives....years that shaped and ruined a generation or whether it's a birth of new ideas coupled with new possibilities for A LOT OF PEOPLE.....this is historic without any type of hyperboleI'm just rambling because it's only now starting to hit me. All I know I'm going trying my best to twitter/post/film/text/update to my best of abilities.