U.K Commercial...

SelinaKyle83SelinaKyle83 1,042 Posts
edited January 2009 in Strut Central
Woulda been pretty cool to see this in person...

Comments

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    That's Liverpool Street Station in London's financial district.

It's like that every day.

• GET OUTTA TOWN!!
    Peeps just stop and break into synchronised dance routines??
    facemelt fo sho!

• Didnt something similar take place at Penn Station in NYC except it was freeze frame a while back...?

Peace,

Dress

• GET OUTTA TOWN!!
    facemelt fo sho!

Yeah it's true, some Government initiative to get people healthy because of the strain on the NHS, starts out with those guys but soon loads of people join in... typically happens at about 1pm.
    I was there three weeks ago and they had a different mix with new jack swing and the conga and stuff, I busted out The Running Man for a few minutes before making my way...

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    GET OUTTA TOWN!!
    facemelt fo sho!

Yeah it's true, some Government initiative to get people healthy because of the strain on the NHS, starts out with those guys but soon loads of people join in... typically happens at about 1pm.
    I was there three weeks ago and they had a different mix with new jack swing and the conga and stuff, I busted out The Running Man for a few minutes before making my way...

Damn, I need to see that in real life someday.

I'm all for spontaneous dancing.

• GET OUTTA TOWN!!
    facemelt fo sho!

THE RUNNING MAN!! YOU GOT MY VOTE!!

• didt this happen at the same station years back?????????

• GET OUTTA TOWN!!
    facemelt fo sho!