Steve Gadd Keeps It Gully

JectWonJectWon (@_@) 1,654 Posts
edited January 2009 in Strut Central

Happy Friday

Comments

• "she takes a big sip out your cup and says that'll be 60 bucks..."

• JectWonJectWon (@_@) 1,654 Posts
    What? Too bold of a title for the actual vid? Steve Gadd overrated?

• naw, that's a T-Pain quote from his song "Chopped and Screwed." I was making a joke about how they slowed down the second half of the video.

the great thing about talented drummers is that they don't have to bang on the drums. They do these tiny little things and you can hear the power and control in their drumming.

gully.

Ahhhhh. Got it. My bad. My SoulStrut bitterness meter is set on ultra sensitive.

I'm sure everyone on this site knows it but he's the drummer behind a lot of the bad ass bob james records.

• Ahhhhh. Got it. My bad. My SoulStrut bitterness meter is set on ultra sensitive.

I'm sure everyone on this site knows it but he's the drummer behind a lot of the bad ass bob james, Paul Simon and Steely Dan[/b] records.

Word this is him killing the 50 different ways beat....

• channeling his inner george clooney on this one:

• mrmatthewmrmatthew 1,575 Posts

Terreon Gully keeps it Gully

I might've posted this a year or so back...but this is illy too:

Rich MacDonald's auxilary ish' is the perfect compliment to Gadd, too....

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Ahhhhh. Got it. My bad. My SoulStrut bitterness meter is set on ultra sensitive.

damn, apparently.

Thanks for posting that tho. I haven't seen that in a few years. Dude is ridiculous and did a grrrrrrip or other studio work besides Bob James worth checking out.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    Yeah, you've posted that one before, but I'm happy to hear it again.

I use his signature sticks made by Vic Firth, but I never associated the stick with the man.

• ostost Montreal 1,375 Posts
    channeling his inner george clooney on this one:

Yo! That is George Clooney.

• mrmatthewmrmatthew 1,575 Posts
    George Clooney should do the Steve Gadd Biopic instead of the Buddy Rich he keeps threatening to do.