I appreciate this Brazilian record

RerogRerog 569 Posts
edited January 2009 in Strut Central
I'm not real sure who it is by, and I'm not big on researching my records, so I just want to say this LP kicks ass and you guys should try and check it out...really mellow shit with a couple little mellow funky numbers...and not an expensive record I don't think.Mega thanks to strutteur Clint_Tores for this Christmas gift

Comments

• discos_almadiscos_alma discos_alma 2,164 Posts
    Sounds like?

• un ebayable

• RerogRerog 569 Posts
    Sounds like?

Mellow Brazilian Jazz with funky undertones and great vocals...I'll try and think of something to compare it to.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    Tamba Trio. That record was given as a gift to passengers by Varig airlines. I have the argentinian version with different plane pic on cover ( creating hype in case I decide to sell it in the future)

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    Tamba Trio. That record was given as a gift to passengers by Varig airlines. I have the argentinian version with different plane pic on cover ( creating hype in case I decide to sell it in the future)

damn air travel has gone down hill aint it...no days your lucky to get a glass of water of them cunts let alone a free record...

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    How cool would it be to be in an emergency landing in Rio on the ocean in 1975 and wait for the rescue standing on the wing of the plane with your copy of Tamba Trio under your arm?

• that was one damn hip airline!

a sip of the juice, but no, no you can't keep the rest of the can!

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
    This one is cool as well.