RIBS!

13»

Comments

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    Now I want to learn more about cuts, clean a fish...etc. Cooking is addictive.

get these....

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    (except Sheep: hommie was too blunted to be able to walk the two blocks to the secret rib joint: but like Cosmo keeps sayin: "sheep is a lightweight").

pssst.... the weed is laced...

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts
    Finally, a Soul Strut food thread that can't get hijacked into a discussion of turkey or tofu.

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts

Gives you mud but!!

I ate a full rack a few years ago after not eating pork for something like 10 years. Instead of stepping back in the arena with a piece of bacon or a nibble on a rib tip I went for the whole rack since I man up when it comes to food. I woke up at 3am, practically crawled to the toilet and sat there having hallucinations, convulsions and cold sweats for 20 minutes.

musta have been the secret Mescaline marinade....

My cus has the same thing happen to him whenever we hit to all you can eat breakfast at the local RSL... dude seriously trips out hard....

Side note.... whats the feeling towards ribs for breakfast (especially leftovers)? I love any reheated meat with scrambled eggs......

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts

Side note.... whats the feeling towards ribs for breakfast (especially leftovers)? I love any reheated meat with scrambled eggs......

Ribs, especially leftovers, make an excellent breakfast. Apparently, it used to be a fairly common breakfast food.