Guess Who I'm DJ-ing for tomorrow?

AKallDayAKallDay 830 Posts
edited January 2009 in Strut Central
I kid you not. Couldn't resist telling Soulstrut due to your private Salma jokes.

Comments

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    Damn.

Damn.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Post a pic with her holding a copy of Endless Flight by Friday, or it never happened.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    holding a copy of endless flight.

Jinx...you owe me a Sprite.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    ooooohhhhh..... done.

AK, this is the opportunity of an internerd lifetime.

What are the odds you can make it happen?

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,892 Posts
    If you can make her wear a T-shirt with the Salma graemlin on it, you get a gold star, kiddo.

Better make it size S. Nice and snug, like...

[caveman noise]

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    If you can make her wear a T-shirt with the Salma graemlin on it, you get a gold star, kiddo.

Better make it size S. Nice and snug, like...

[caveman noise]

the gremlin is a pretty good idea.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Yo Ab I'm gonna hit you up on the way to the bank let's see if we can bubble tonight before Bang (don't know if I can but I'm gonna holler.)

• Struter to Selma: "So there is this message board online I go to and like....Hey where are you going?"

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    and endless flight in the same photo, or a shot of her rocking doubles of boscoe.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    holding a geoduck.

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    emerging from a spiderhole.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    F*ck me this could be absolutely brilliant.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    and endless flight in the same photo, or a shot of her rocking doubles of boscoe.

Get a picture of her making the

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    So did she give you CDR's with her instrumentals or are you gonna use s.erato?

She is performing rapp songs, right?

• empanadamnempanadamn 1,462 Posts
    CONGRATULATIONS!

plaese to let us know what she smells like.

• Yo Ab I'm gonna hit you up on the way to the bank let's see if we can bubble tonight before Bang (don't know if I can but I'm gonna holler.)

Woerd. I am coming out but pre Bang bubbling is the goal. holler.

• CONGRATULATIONS!

I lived in LA in 2000 and saw her twice. One time was with Ed Norton at a Lakers game but the other time was in my office building in Century City. Salma and I shared an elevator for over 15 floors. Ok she was with her agent and there were two or three other folks in there but still...
    She smelled great BTW.

• MjukisMjukis 1,675 Posts
    Make sure to bring Candy Girl

• Shit girl thats a hot gig.

CONGRATULATIONS!

Don't listen to any of these fools who are trapped in the cypher and sabotage the likelihood of getting hired again, all above suggestions are NAGL but you probably know that and find all this funny.
    Have fun

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    ??????????
    whats nagl about handing her a geoduck, endless flight, and a custom gremlin t-shirt and then taking a picture?

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    ??????????
    whats nagl about handing her a geoduck, endless flight, and a custom gremlin t-shirt and then taking a picture?

It's the greatest look I can conceive of.

• empanadamnempanadamn 1,462 Posts
    you know she'd totally be down for that. paps and celebs alike love doing a photo op with the celebrity behind a set up with headphones on doing "dj hands".

• at least bring her a baked potato from Wendy's.

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts
    find out her favorite popeye's side order.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Can I carry your records, pleeeeeease???

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    So what type of music, if any, has she requested? For some reason I picture Salma having a decent taste in music...or do you gotta play mariachi and boleros all night?

BTW sick score..... And I think a t shirt with the graemlin wouldnt be too wrong, she seems cool and porbably be flattered shes gotten some sort of cult status.....

Or at least get her to do some station identification/shout for your next mixtape or something....

• "yo this is salma...when im not lurking on soulstrut, im hangin with my favorite dj, abby klein, playin alllllll the hits"

whatup abbbs

• KaushikKaushik 320 Posts
    I'm guessing Salma'd appreciate a little Strunz and Farah ... check it out

Maybe followed by a little gitarra version of Disco's Revenge... yes!