George Clinton's hair..Or is it hair?..

Hoosier_DaddyHoosier_Daddy 141 Posts
edited January 2009 in Strut Central
I can't believe George is still rockin that..Uh..hairpiece/hair style since 1986Time to get a makeover GeorgePs:I'd post a picture of that ugly thing but i'm having trouble posting pics right nowThis is no diss to George be cause Parliament/Funkadelic are my favorites of all time

Comments

• El PrezEl Prez NE Ohio 1,141 Posts
    Damn I was just talking about seeing them on television and commenting on on how all of Parliment/ Funkadelic need to update their look....I mean c'mon esp the 60+ year old cat w/ the diapers...and Clinton looks really really burned out...love the music but damn

• I mean c'mon esp the 60+ year old cat w/ the diapers...

I think this is pretty common.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    this is as good a point as any to highlight the change in Mr. Billy Ocean

THEN

NOW

• El PrezEl Prez NE Ohio 1,141 Posts
    I mean c'mon esp the 60+ year old cat w/ the diapers...

I think this is pretty common.

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts

THEN

NOW

REMOVE YA!!!!!!!

It looks like he went rasta, but what's with the suit? Shit is straight babylon, no?

false rasta alert?

• You don't get it, he's Billy Ocean. He can do that.

THEN

NOW

REMOVE YA!!!!!!!

It looks like he went rasta, but what's with the suit? Shit is straight babylon, no?

false rasta alert?

• Gary Shider is the one wearing diapers..

He's in his late 50's

Gary was a bad mutha back in the 70's and early 80's though.

Great voice

P-FUNK should've called it quits around 87

Micheal Hampton is still a badass on guitar but after watching several clips on YOUTUBE from concerts from the 90's til now..

They're awful..

I hate to say that but it's true

And that's coming from a die hard fan.

I'll stick to all their 70's and early 80's albums and the amazing dvd concert from Houston 1976 which i have..Plus there's lots of old concert clips on YOUTUBE

I also have ton's of high quality MP3 bootleg concerts from the 70's too..Amazing stuff.

• pknypkny 549 Posts

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

as far as I know, the only tenets are that the clothes be made of natural materials, modest and not second-hand. bobos are more strict.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

as far as I know, the only tenets are that the clothes be made of natural materials, modest and not second-hand. bobos are more strict.

In '09 Dreadlocks no mean Rasta.

• djkingottodjkingotto 1,704 Posts

They're awful..

I hate to say that but it's true

And that's coming from a die hard fan.

i just saw them again on monday night and this is all we talked about on the way home.

• pacmanpacman 1,114 Posts
    You don't get it, he's Billy Ocean. He can do that.

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts

I also have ton's of high quality MP3 bootleg concerts from the 70's too..Amazing stuff.