Girl caugh pissing on the street, newyears (NSFW)

BeatsoupBeatsoup 511 Posts
edited January 2009 in Strut Central
I'M GONNA GOOGLE YOU BITCH!!!

Comments

• Seems appropriate that it's hosted on "Live Leak"

• ageage 1,131 Posts

• troublemantroubleman 1,928 Posts
    Why does she suddenly get all embarrassed after realizing someone is watching her when she's pissing in the middle of the street?

• They should have collected her piss and sold it on ebay adult.

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts
    when's the next record day?

• empanadamnempanadamn 1,462 Posts
    Seems appropriate that it's hosted on "Live Leak"

hahaha!

the voice of the dude sounds like seani b - a radio dj on BBC's 1xtra

• hahaha "this is the grimiest bitch on new year's eve!!!"

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts

• whats the big deal?

• WhoIsTheDirtySkankPissingOnTheStreet!

i saw this just the other day- still haven't and don't plan on checking the footage OR joining such a group....
    all rather extreme i'd say!

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    Saw a similar thing happen at a gig last year. In an overcrowded pub court yard we were in a corner smoking a spliff when some drunken girl pushes past us all in a hurry, drops her pants and starts pissing in the corner while were all standing there like 'should we look or not?'.... (she was hot....so I took a gander...)

The girl wasnt fazed, done up her pants and walked off. i was gonna offer her a toke but she might have had piss on her hands.... NAGL...

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    all standing there like 'should we look or not?'.... (she was hot....so I took a gander...)

Yeah, Bro - nothing hotter than watching a girl piss.

• all standing there like 'should we look or not?'.... (she was hot....so I took a gander...)

In a public place on the ground? I wouldn't say it's hot but it is a spectacle, I'm not gonna judge...

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    all standing there like 'should we look or not?'.... (she was hot....so I took a gander...)

Hey you can judge...but the day it happens to you trust me...you will have a look -partly cus its something you dont see everyday, and second to make sure its actually happening... Hehehe I swear I aint no perve..if I was I woulda filmed it and posted it up here....

I actually had a boss who used to pay chicks that came into our hotel so that he could go and watch them piss...Id have to cover for him..... but he had serious issues!

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,889 Posts
    whats the big deal?

Sayin. I don't condone it, but like Tom Jones, it's not unusual. Go out in Newcastle on a Saturday neet, like. Girls will just stop in their tracks, whip off their pants, squat, trickle, re-don said pants, and carry on.

but

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    ...second to make sure its actually happening... Hehehe

Yeah, definitely.