10 worst kanye songs

2»

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Alicia Keys - You Don't Know My Name

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,917 Posts
    Jay/Beans/Face - This Can't Be Life.

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    I really like 808s and Heatbreak, this sequence of songs in particular, featuring the good and bad of Kanye in some adventurous forward-looking pop music. The dude takes himself way too seriously but also has a sense of humor about it all.

5. "Love Lockdown"
    6. "Paranoid" (feat. Mr Hudson)
    7. "RoboCop"
    8. "Street Lights"

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    DOC, DO YOU REALLY THINK "PARANOID" IS A BAD SONG?

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,917 Posts
    I think it's one of the better songs on there, but it's still pretty half-assed to me. Honestly, Chromeo kills Kanye on that whole 80s analog synth preset disco/r&b throwback shit IMO. He should work with those cats.

• Anyone digging the new Nas track?

the repetitiveness of the hook...bothers...(I can only hear "girl you mean the world to me" so many times)

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    *clicks on thread, scrolls down*

*closes thread*

• ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Top 12 worst Kanye songs

• Whereas Kanye is not Rakim or Scarface, I find it really funny when people talk about how bad of a rhymer he is. He's not really THAT bad - granted he has some cringeworthy moments but motherfuckers telling me he THAT BAD? No I am not buying it, considering the proliferation of so many other "rappers" out there that motherfuckers ride for as being good. Fuckoutofherewiththatbullshittimestwenty.

total cosine. I don't like dude AT ALL on the mic, but as a rapper he's no worse than AT LEAST half the clowns on the radio right now.

• MjukisMjukis 1,675 Posts
    Dude is actually kinda sharp and witty sometimes.

on this and the general "album" feel of his releases. I love both College Dropout and Graduation, and though I kind of ignored Late Registration when it came out, everytime I've heard it I've felt that it's better than I thought it would be.

Like some people have said, I really don't get the hatred directed towards Kanye on the mic. When its said "he's made good beats for Common and the Game" - come on now, you'd take basically a now-boring has-been and someone who's always been boring over a guy with a sense of humour, some wit, and a few cringeworthy lines? That's on you - for me, HELL NO!

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Like some people have said, I really don't get the hatred directed towards Kanye on the mic.

Well, he's certainly no Soulja Boy.

• klondike/blonde dyke= classic.

Dude is actually kinda sharp and witty sometimes.

on this and the general "album" feel of his releases. I love both College Dropout and Graduation, and though I kind of ignored Late Registration when it came out, everytime I've heard it I've felt that it's better than I thought it would be.

Like some people have said, I really don't get the hatred directed towards Kanye on the mic. When its said "he's made good beats for Common and the Game" - come on now, you'd take basically a now-boring has-been and someone who's always been boring over a guy with a sense of humour, some wit, and a few cringeworthy lines? That's on you - for me, HELL NO!

Are u sayin' Kanye is a better MC than Common and Game?

• Alicia Keys - You Don't Know My Name

i just never got why leesha's sitting at a piano in the video frontin' like her shit wasn't being taken to the-breakz

Alicia Keys - You Don't Know My Name

i just never got why leesha's sitting at a piano in the video frontin' like her shit wasn't being taken to the-breakz

I bet her real name aint "KEYS" either.

• Alicia Keys - You Don't Know My Name

she's actually done a lot of phony piano playing in her career as I understand it. like LOTS of the playing on her first album not being her-related.