New 50 Cent!!!

magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
edited January 2009 in Strut Central
Shut ur bloodclot mouth.produced by DJ Premier.

Comments

• djkingottodjkingotto 1,704 Posts
    this is the 4th new premier produced joint that someone has given me today! the hell is going on here?

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    this is the 4th new premier produced joint that someone has given me today! the hell is going on here?

Maybe Premo is worried about the credit crunch/financial downturn and he's getting as much bank as he can.....

Maybe Premo is worried about the credit crunch/financial downturn and he's getting as much bank as he can.....

whatever it is, he's sounding hungry again! i like.

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    50's flooding the net with the new stuff
    I hope all these raw tracks end up on the album

50 killin' "Seven Minutes of Funk".

powwww!

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    I really didn't like the Dre jawn but played it a few times at the club at that shit smacks.

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts
    50 killin' "Seven Minutes of Funk".

powwww!

It would sound better as an instrumental.

• serch4beatzserch4beatz Switzerland 521 Posts
    wow this song sounds terrible..

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

Yeah, this 50 track is one of Primo's better ones in a minute. What other ones did you hear today?

• jammyjammy remixing bongo rock... 813 Posts
    don't know what it is about his "singing", but i just cant get down with it.

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    wow this song sounds terrible..

• This is actually good compared to the other joints KMEL was running Saturday Night "i get it in" and some other joint

Really sound like throw-away songs.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    'i get it in' is great -- beat is hypnotic

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    'i get it in' is great

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    can s.o. reup this premo joint?

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    50 sounds like he tried to shove a whole pack of big league chew in his mouth and THEN rap, like on a dare or something.

Yeah, this 50 track is one of Primo's better ones in a minute. What other ones did you hear today?

fat joe - that white
    royce da 5'9 - shake this
    nas - come get me

• 50 sounds like he tried to shove a whole pack of big league chew in his mouth and THEN rap, like on a dare or something.

Actually he got shot in the mouth.

can s.o. reup this premo joint?

here

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts

fat joe - that white
    nas - come get me
    i dont care much for the premo beat w/ 50 but i dig this beat -- the rappers are kinda lol too

• this is the 4th new premier produced joint that someone has given me today! the hell is going on here?

fat joe - that white
    nas - come get me
    i dont care much for the premo beat w/ 50 but i dig this beat -- the rappers are kinda lol too

• piedpiperpiedpiper 1,279 Posts

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts

ahahahaa

that other thread has me thinking: WHERE ARE THEIR PARENTS?

couldn't make it past the Richard Stabone in the sleeveless shirt part...

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    'i get it in' is great

Can you post it up?

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    Credit Crunch appears to be easing, as these dudes were able to round up enough money to fund:

A Level 3 Primo Beat (includes video appearance)
    Chains
    Fitted Hats
    MyoPlex (that dude from MTV Jersey Shore sighting @2:30?)

airscratching choruses FTW though...gotta love the primo formula...

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    'i get it in' is great

Can you post it up?

Yeah here you go dude: 16 I Get It In.mp3 - 3.47MB

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    'i get it in' is great

Can you post it up?

Yeah here you go dude: 16 I Get It In.mp3 - 3.47MB

That wasn't fast enough Cos, step your uploading game up!!!! Geez.......... (Joke of course)