Ugh..price/og check?

hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
edited January 2009 in Strut Central
So I'm finally "culling" a lot of my records and I'm finding things I forgot I owned, one of which is a Beasties Polly Wog Stew EP 12" (MOTR21). I think I bought it in 1991 or '92. Was this reissued/how will I kneeeeeeeeeow?b/wWhat's it go for?Thanks.

Comments

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    it was reissued,don't know how to check other than sniff test/yellow jacket.

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts
    Check beastiemania.com

• Check beastiemania.com

Thanks for the tip. According to this page on that site, there was a German bootleg reissued in 2008. Mine says "Made in France" and, as I mentioned, was purchased about 18 years ago.

Hmm...

• Hey Ross, the 7" is the one to get on that title.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    wouldnt that be a US pressing? DYI local?

• I think so, yeah. Had the 12" once (US press)... sold it for $15-20 or something.

• my burning beasties question is what moog record di they use for "Get it together"?i tooketh it to breaks.com but i believe they err

• my burning beasties question is what moog record di they use for "Get it together"?i tooketh it to breaks.com but i believe they err

That is Age of Aquarius, by The Moog Machine.

Same sample as this (go to the 1:00 mark)