SALMA HAYEK WAS ON 30 ROCK JUST NOW

pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts
edited January 2009 in Strut Central
...but I don't give a good goddamn because the performance of the great rock singer Janet Jopliss had me rolling on the floor, her singin' "Chunk Of My Love"...and speaking of rolling around, tonight's episode had two of the funniest sex scenes since the world began.That is all.

Comments

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    DAMN DUDE WHY YOU GOTTA SPOIL IT FOR WEST COAST HEADZ??????

lol glad you enjoyed it P33!

• 30 Rock is the Rockinest Rock in Rock Town.

And, Jack Donaghey is the lead singer of that rock band as Senor Macho Solo... even if he does have every Michael Bublee album.

And, even if it is on a network that seems determined to run its primetime programming into the ground.

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts
    DAMN DUDE WHY YOU GOTTA SPOIL IT FOR WEST COAST HEADZ??????

lol glad you enjoyed it P33!

Ha! Ha! You ain't even gonna know what I'm even talkin' 'bout till you see the show!

• SPOILEROS:

"A Blaffair to RememBlack"

OMGIAMSTILLLAUGHING

SPOILER ALERT[/b]

you probably aint laffing as hard as tracy jordan was when the test results (or something) for jack donahey's mom came out positive

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    I have a newfound appreciation for the macarena.

i like the fact that the scriptwriters had those people doing the macarena - this corny 1990's fad dance - without irony, explanation or comment, they were just there

i love this f*cking show

• The most Mexican Puerto Rican nurse ever, nena pero que tetas creyendo?!

• two of the funniest sex scenes since the world began.

THIS IS NOT A DRILL PEOPLE!!![/b]

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    SPOILER ALERT[/b]

you probably aint laffing as hard as tracy jordan was when the test results (or something) for jack donahey's mom came out positive

I laughed so hard at that positive schtick. "No, positive as in good. The test results are negative!" i love me some Tracy

Oh and I completely endorse a Jack & Nurse Salma romance. That last scene ruled

SPOILER ALERT[/b]

I laughed so hard at that positive schtick. "No, positive as in good. The test results are negative!" i love me some Tracy

the real kicker is when jack was trying to process this information, with liz trying to console him, but Tracy is in the background, wearing a suit of armor and STILL LAUGHING AT HIS OWN JOKE, long after he was supposed to leave the camera frame, totally stepping on Jack's moment...there were a lot of weird surreal moments like this on last night's episode (Tracy's money shirt, the macarena dancers) and I hope the writers keep that going.

when this show makes it to reruns, i predict this is going to be one of the most fondly-remembered episodes

• don't forget tracy's money hat.

And gold shoes!

• I would like to see an episode with the origins of Dotcom and Grizz.

Also the random Tracy Jordan Benny Hill paradoy, wtf?!

I would like to see an episode with the origins of Dotcom and Grizz.

What, as in how they hooked up with Tracy in the first place?

Or maybe even the unspeakable act that put 'em on earth to begin with? Tasteless, I know, but hell, these guys work for a guy who has raw nekkid sex in public places...

random Tracy Jordan Benny Hill paradoy, wtf?!

Almost as good: his butchering of "Star-Spangled Banner" from last season ("and the stripes and bright stripes/At the party last night/Those rascals we chased/through the twilight's last gleaming," or something like that")

• I would like to see an episode with the origins of Dotcom and Grizz.

What, as in how they hooked up with Tracy in the first place?

Or maybe even the unspeakable act that put 'em on earth to begin with? Tasteless, I know, but hell, these guys work for a guy who has raw nekkid sex in public places...

Yup, who are the real Grizz and Dotcom...

Also surreal last night, doing a product placement by talking about working in a product placement on Jenna's show, very post-modern.

None of this surreal stuff is new, though! The best ever (in my opinion) is definitely "Werewolf Bar Mitzvah."

Did anybody catch the Christmas episode? "Rapping" Santa!!!

• Oh I know none of this is new, they actually did the "talking about a commercial" commercial thing before.

Anyway, I know this wasn't the exact dress but still

• FINALLY a pic of Salma up in this thread....I was beginning to wonder what all the blah blah was about....more plaese.

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    FINALLY a pic of Salma up in this thread....I was beginning to wonder what all the blah blah was about....more plaese.

Sayin'. I missed the episode last night (school-related...grrrrr) and I've been avoiding this thread because of it. Then I figured I was perhaps missing out on some pictures and other Salma media, so I said fusk it. Glad there was at least one up in here.

Anyone know how long it takes for episodes to show up on Hulu? I just started messing with that and don't know the rael.

FINALLY a pic of Salma up in this thread....I was beginning to wonder what all the blah blah was about....

read the first line of the first post, I basically faked y'all out on purpose

besides, SPOILER!![/b] she spent most of the episode wearing scrubs that partially hid her sex appeal, so its not like the show was a wall-to-wall titfest

• jaysusjaysus 787 Posts
    You guys do know you can watch this online legally at hulu right?

http://www.hulu.com/watch/51959/30-rock-senor-macho-solo

• her accent didn't sound puerto rican

we did know, we just discussed it a couple of posts back...and you inadvertently answered a burning question that Verb606 had in the process! seriously, thanx for the link

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts

we did know, we just discussed it a couple of posts back...and you inadvertently answered a burning question that Verb606 had in the process! seriously, thanx for the link

cool. I knew you could, it was merely a matter of when. I'll be doing that tonight. I heard the "Cooter" episode from December was also excellent.

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts

"It's a white myth! Like Larry Bird...and Colorado!"

"Say something, haircut!"

"ROBOT PENIS!"

"N-O-E...No!...E!"

And Tina Fey dancing awkwardly while exposing her bra...

Mmmm....

I'll take Tina Fey dancing awkwardly in a bra over any stripper!

b/w

The omelet part was hilarious!

I'll take Tina Fey dancing awkwardly in a bra over any stripper!

...and she was rocking leather boots and a shortish skirt TOO???

FORGET Salma Hayek, it's all about Tina Fey.