Strut - OFF THE CHAIN IN '09

kitchenknightkitchenknight 4,922 Posts
edited January 2009 in Strut Central
Seriously, this week has been WILD. Moderater dropping, BEEF FOR DAYZ, not to mention the seriously wild Delay OHMYGOD thread.I don't think we can keep this up for 52 weeks, but, GOT-DAMN! Did this year get off to a serious start.I wish we could cut a highlights package of the week.What music would you pick?

Comments

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    Ferrari's Verocai rip.

• Ferrari's Verocai rip.

Maybe we'll need a couple tracks... use that for the more poignant parts- like the Gaza/Oakland/Delay threads.

But, something different for the Moark/Gary throwdown. And, definitely some banjo for, 'THE ASCENSION OF GARY.'

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts

What music would you pick?

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts

• Oh, shit, Rey... double hit!

Also covers the Rockist part of the BEST ALBUM THREAD.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    peoples. don't hat. I have just finished reading

and am now ready to pull sic rarez for dayz. digger4life. fall back,son. + I have taken up transcendental yoga meditation & am eating only oats. I will be fasting for 2 weeks and will poast non-stop on the strut. 15min. break of course to go digging every hour.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

and am now ready to pull sic rarez for dayz. digger4life. fall back,son. + I have taken up transcendental yoga meditation & am eating only oats. I will be fasting for 2 weeks and will poast non-stop on the strut. 15min. break of course to go digging every hour.

SIK

prepare for the best soulstrut thread evar.

BRING IT

Moderater dropping

I personally resigned, I was not dropped.

captains log: day one, hour one, 5 minutes.
    I have just finished reading my fishing manual and have prepared the room feng shui to not disturb the intense digging mojo I will begin to crate. I have 5 phone messages each from prospective morons who I will totally rip-off. they don't realize their leo sayer that I will pay $0.50 for is actually worth $0.35 on tha'bay. also, I am meditating for sealed paul mauriat love orchestra mono.
    ferrante & teicher is playing on the phonorama and I have just drank a gallon of milk. the first tab is on my tounge.
    the euro will rebound in 48 hours.

I am meditating for sealed paul mauriat love orchestra mono.

I LULZ'D, LITERALLY

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

YEAH DUDE

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    hi m*rk!

hi m*rk!

HAPPY '09 ELISE

and regarding my new improved '09 blitz:

...So F*ck them HATERS what they wanna do?
    Hating on a player 'cause my 'lac skating 22's....

you're a fool for that one [email]D@N[/email]

how's LA dude?

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts
    "BEFORE I WILL BE YOUR FOOL , YOUR SISTER WILL MARRY A VENUTIAN!!!! AND WHEN YOUR BROTHER'S DEAD!!! AND WHEN YOUR FATHER'S DEAD !!! AND WHEN THAT F****T'S DEAD !!! AND WHEN THE EARTH NO LONGER SPINS ON ITS AXIS AND WHEN I BURN IN HELL FOR ONE THOUSAND ETERNITIES!!!!! I WILL NEVER , NEVER , BE YOUR DAMN FOOL!!!!!!"

CALM DOWN I WAS TALKING TO DAN IN MODERN-ERA SLANG FROM THA STREETS

"BEFORE I WILL BE YOUR FOOL , YOUR SISTER WILL MARRY A VENUTIAN!!!! AND WHEN YOUR BROTHER'S DEAD!!! AND WHEN YOUR FATHER'S DEAD !!! AND WHEN THAT F****T'S DEAD !!! AND WHEN THE EARTH NO LONGER SPINS ON ITS AXIS AND WHEN I BURN IN HELL FOR ONE THOUSAND ETERNITIES!!!!! I WILL NEVER , NEVER , BE YOUR DAMN FOOL!!!!!!"

damn i haven't heard this song in a while

captains log; 1 day, 1 hour, 15 mins --
    I just sold a turd disguised as a brick of columbo to Raj.
    Sealed Bo Derek braids rare white label with stark realto bean dip in the shrink.

excuse yourself after you fart