Just got my 12" in the mail....

UnconSciUnconSci 824 Posts
edited January 2009 in Strut Central
... and man it feels good. I didn't even know the label was doing a full color jacket... so i was blown away when i opened the box. F*ck yes!

Comments

• Hell yeah.
    Put one aside for me.

Some dope s**t on here, folks.

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts
    congratulations man!

that is a great feeling, I know whatcha mean! however.. i have not had the pleasure of releasing any music on full picture sleeve stylez...

where can we hear some snippets?

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    What label put it out?

b/w

Where can I cop?!

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    looks ill, what is the cover photo from?
    what does it sound like?

props

• Ima put together some snippits tonight.

Token Recluse released it. They were the label that released the controller7 remixs and stuff. Radiohead breaks and beats and a lot of other fun shit.

You will be able to cop from the store www.tokenrecluse.com but I'll send you a copy for free Day, just PM me your address.

Its got a traditional hip hop feel to it... its all instrumental though. Its got pretty heavy psych vibes throughout... one track is kinda an uptempo latin joint. Here's a couple tracks off of it.

Actually... if you want to hear snippits of all of it you can check it on iTunes. Unconventional Science - Social capital

but heres 2 songs off it.

Enojo

Inner Circle

I don't really know how this album fits into the "scene" but I felt like i had to make this album my whole life. So... I hope people feel it, but either way im really happy with it and am proud that i got it out there.

• Oh and Panzah Zandahz did all the design. I don't know where the photo is from though... some 60s shit... either a swingers party or a bunch of people eating acid. He layered it up all crazy though.

• kicks79kicks79 1,334 Posts
    Congrats man

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Thanks man. When (if?) I get my Marvin 7" I'll return the favor.

• I really appreciate it. thanks guys.

This is a mash up a friend did with one of the beats on the 12" Im just kinda giving it away for promotion... but its

B-boy Martians which is on the A-side of the 12" and Fakin Jaxx by INI

enjoy...

• MurdockMurdock 542 Posts
    Looks good. Let's hang soon.

• Thanks bro. You shoulda came out to The Feel Up last night. shit was fun times. But yea lets get up soon.

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,085 Posts
    Congrats! Good seeing you and the others last night. I really appreciated the CDs. Your dedication to sitting down and making a track come together and enthusiasm talking about the work put into it is very admirable. I'd buy a copy.

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
    Damn, I want to check this out, can I hype it up in a few places?

• Yea it was good times Ryan. I definitely have a copy for ya. Yea Johmbolaya please do. I guess I gotta start hustlin this now... time for phase 2.

• hiptonehiptone 112 Posts
    congrats, man! those tracks are pretty nice!
    i think your work fits into the scene in Tokyo.
    please to distribute the LP to Japan!

• sounds good. Enojo is dirty.

• congrats, man! those tracks are pretty nice!
    i think your work fits into the scene in Tokyo.
    please to distribute the LP to Japan!

I think our distro goes to Japan... either way lemme know some stores to holler at.

And thanks T*&my I hit drew up for ya so I hope that was all resolved. Gimme an address and I'll shoot you a copy as well.

• Congratulations duder, sounds nice.

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    Congrats! Are you doing any radio promotion with it?

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts
    Nice stuff.. copped.

Had a little trouble finding the store link though (something appears to be broken). Here's the direct link:

http://www.tokenrecluse.com/shop_physical.html

• Oh man thanks. I was kinda holding off on updating these posts cause I wanted the full site update to be complete... wish drew would answer the phone so I could tell him the store is screwed up.

So yea.. if you want it cop it at http://www.tokenrecluse.com/shop_physical.html

Hope this shit sells so I can start on the next one. haha

Thanks to everyone... and I am very open to trades... so lemmme know what ya'll got!

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts
    Came back from D.C. today to find this on my doorstep.

• Haven't heard it yet, looking forward to.

• Options
    I have some of the mp3s that were posted on here months ago, and now I shall copeth the vinyleth cuz that shit is HOT.

Congrats on getting your music pressed! You're a talented dude and I can't wait to hear more.

• Hi N**k!

Congratulations on finally getting it out there!

Music sounds tight as expected, high-fives all around.

- J