favorite Mariah Carey song????!!!???

Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
edited January 2009 in Strut Central
HAI GUYZ!WHAT IZ YOUR FAV MISS CAREY SONG? SO MANY TO CHOOSE FROM! SHE'S SUCH A FIERCE AND AWESOME DIVA.I'MMA GO WITH FANTASY! THAT FONKAAAAAAY INTRO AND THAT GUY METHODGHOST KILLAHRZAHELL YELLING "ATLANTIC CITY IN TEH HOUSE!" ALWAYS GETS ME AND MY GIRLS RUNNING TO THE DANCEFLOOR! WE PUT DOWN OUR PURSES IN A NICE LIL' PILE BY THE DEEJAY BOOTH AND PARTAY DOOOOOoooown!

Comments

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Is that you, Shig??

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts

• HAI GUYZ!

WHAT IZ YOUR FAV MISS CAREY SONG? SO MANY TO CHOOSE FROM! SHE'S SUCH A FIERCE AND AWESOME DIVA.

I'MMA GO WITH FANTASY! THAT FONKAAAAAAY INTRO AND THAT GUY METHODGHOST KILLAHRZAHELL YELLING "ATLANTIC CITY IN TEH HOUSE!" ALWAYS GETS ME AND MY GIRLS RUNNING TO THE DANCEFLOOR! WE PUT DOWN OUR PURSES IN A NICE LIL' PILE BY THE DEEJAY BOOTH AND PARTAY DOOOOOoooown!

^^^^ obvious cloaking of serious question in fake sarcasm to innoculate from clowning ^^^^

• HAI GUYZ!

WHAT IZ YOUR FAV MISS CAREY SONG? SO MANY TO CHOOSE FROM! SHE'S SUCH A FIERCE AND AWESOME DIVA.

I'MMA GO WITH FANTASY! THAT FONKAAAAAAY INTRO AND THAT GUY METHODGHOST KILLAHRZAHELL YELLING "ATLANTIC CITY IN TEH HOUSE!" ALWAYS GETS ME AND MY GIRLS RUNNING TO THE DANCEFLOOR! WE PUT DOWN OUR PURSES IN A NICE LIL' PILE BY THE DEEJAY BOOTH AND PARTAY DOOOOOoooown!

^^^^ obvious cloaking of serious question in fake sarcasm to innoculate from clowning ^^^^

^^^^
    EVERYTIME HE HEARS "AIN'T NO HALF-STEPPIN'" HE YELLS "OH SHIT! DREAM LOVER...OOOH I GOTTA DANCE NOW!!!!!"

• Favorite is "touch my body" but it's way funnier when someone who doesn't speak English well sings it at karaoke!

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    Never was that crazy about Mariah Carey, but my favorite song by her is her first hit "Vision Of Love".
    I liked the early "girlnextdoor"-Mariah better than "street"-Mariah.

Never was that crazy about Mariah Carey, but my favorite song by her is her first hit "Vision Of Love".

I'm waiting for Mariah Carey in latex.

• petals...

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

Her Hood-Swag has been a bad look since the ODB collab, even though i can deal w/ that song.

Lead The Way from Glitter is my shit.

Closet Fan - yeah I said it.

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    guilty pleasure

arsenio hall era mariah carey is the sheit. and i love all her old ballads and the pop stuff. vision of love is timeless. i loved the song "someday" when i was a kid. i even got pissed off when alicia keys sings a melody that rips off a mariah tune off her first (i think its alicia's "loving you is easy" which is a good song), but its not like i listen to mariah for authenticity anways. im happy for her comeback. i even like the thank god i found u track, and her all i want for xmas tune. 4th of july is awesome, even though im canadian.

i didnt like her too much when she started mixing with the rappers, but the heartbreaker remix with jay z is fire..so good.

i need to get buzzed and watch glitter.

file under "i make my mariah carey folder hidden when friends use my computer" related

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,892 Posts
    Heartbreaker (but must be with the cleavagetastic video alongside it)

Heartbreaker (but must be with the cleavagetastic video alongside it)

I go for the remix on that one, with Da Brat becoming romantic about tig ol' bitties for her mouth.

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts
    I actually like "We Belong Together" -- on a sing-it-in-the-car type of level.

• erewhonerewhon 1,123 Posts
    Heartbreaker

Ditto. I was a sucker for this one.

• Heartbreaker (but must be with the cleavagetastic video alongside it)

I go for the remix on that one, with Da Brat becoming romantic about tig ol' bitties for her mouth.

the little girl-on-girl fake wrestling sequence in that video always cracked me up.

• upskibooupskiboo 2,396 Posts

anybody ever double rocked thisss ?

anybody ever double rocked thisss ?

Which song?

Attack of The name Game Or sneakin out?

I would rock DYNAMITE from this ........

isnt that the remix where she fights herself in the video and jay-z is the rent-a-rapper?

• always be my baby.
    peace, stein. . .